12

It was the time I have the courage to confront him, i badly want to confess to him back then but i was to scared to be rejected by him.

"You see Chan I like you a lot"

"..."

"I badly like you back then but now my feelings grew bigger and bigger, day by day everytime I see you, everytime I text you, everytime Im with you, Im falling deeper and deeper"

"..."

"Chan you didn't know how much I love you"

"I li—

"The day that Jeonghan and Jisoo brought you home I have these thing towards you, love at first sight they say, i thought my feelings for you will fade away but i was wrong"

"..."

"The day you open up to me that's when i know you're already trusting me, im very happy that day because i was the luckiest person to know who you really are"

"Chan I love you. I really really love you" I said sincerely.

I just look at him and he was about to cry.

"Ohmygod did I say something wrong?" I said as I wipped the tears falling from his cheeks.

He suddenly smiled. I guess it worked.

"No you totally make me happy" did i heard it right?! I MAKE HIM HAPPY?!

"Re-really?" I said in shock.

"Ye-yes you do" He said while wipping away his tears.

"I actually feel the same way too, its kinda funny tho i worked hard try not to show it to you but i guess it didn't work" He chuckled.

"Let's go to scho we're running late" He didn't let me say a single thing instead he kiss me on my cheeks and run away.

I just stood there while holding the cheeks he kissed.

He looked back at me.

"Hyung! We're late!" He shouted, that made me get my senses back.

I run towards him with a big smile on my face and same with him.

💎HAPPY CARAT DAY! FELLOW CARROTS💎

THIS DAY MARKS A VERY SPECIAL DAY COZ WE FINALLY MADE IT!! #Thanks1stwin AND WE DID IT ON CARAT DAY🎉🎉 CONGRATS @Pledis_17 YOU REALLY DESERVE IT!!