Tujhe Bhula Diya😢

Thankyou so much for your valuable response on the last update♥️😙

Thankyouuuu myra_1 di for this beautiful cover♥️😙
---

"Ahhh," Manik winced in pain as he hit the floor. He was least expecting to be pushed by Nandini, so the impact was harder.

"Nandiniiii," he hissed and then stopped himself as he saw her welled up eyes and guilty face.

Damn!!! How could he lose control over himself like this!!! He cursed himself.

Manik and Nandini got married almost 2 years before. With the intention of finally starting their family after one and a half years, they decided to go on a Mini Vacation in the chilly weather of Kashmir- their favourite holiday spot, when their car met with an accident on the way. Though both came out alive, they suffered various injuries. However, Nandini was the one to suffer the most since the car was hit on the left side - where Nandini was seated. And as fate would have it, she lost her memory in that incident. Partial Amnesia, the doctors had termed it. Her memory might come back in a week, or a month or even a year or more, they had said.

After staying in the hospital for 3 months, Nandini finally got discharged 1 month back. Since then, despite the innumerable efforts of Dadima, Mukti, Cabir, Dhruv and Navya, she stayed aloof and distant from them all. Finally, she started opening herself quite a little bit to Manik- as she was told he is her husband, although she was reluctant to share the same bed with him. However, after much convincing from Manik, she finally agreed. Nonetheless, there was this distance and awkwardness which kept lingering between them.

To help both troubled souls, Dadima and company decided to send them on a two-weeks trip to Kashmir itself with the hope that they might finally return as one. She had two reasons for choosing that place. Firstly she thought that maybe doing that same journey again, Nandini might remember that unfateful incident and secondly, she was aware how both of them had first met each other there during a one month trip organized by their respective universities and it was then itself that the love between them blossomed 6 years ago. So, spending time together there might, maybe; help Nandini regain her memory, she had thought hopefully.

"Nandini, I'm sorry," Manik quickly apologized as he rose on his feet.

Having reached Kashmir few hours earlier, they settled in their room as Manik ordered their dinner. Continental food, her favourite. Manik found it weird how despite forgetting everything, she still longed for the same cuisine. If only... He wishfully thought.

With the weather suddenly deteriorating, the cold air took over the whole house and both of them settled beside the fireplace for some warmth. However, as usual, Nandini was still feeling cold. Therefore, as he normally did, he took Nandini in his arms without any forewarning, forgetting about her current state of mind. As he soothed her back, rubbing it with his hand, he realised he missed this, he missed her, their proximity. On the other hand, Nandini, unconsciously, hugged him back, feeling his warmth. That was it for Manik. No longer able to control himself he hugged her tighter, remembering their various moments of togetherness. After a while, he broke the hug, slowly to find a dazed Nandini. Still lost in her, he tilted her face for a kiss.