Heart Stealer❤

Firstly lets Party 🎉
Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Season 3"Hamesha with A Twist" is coming😭😍😭😍😭
Our MaNan is back!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭

To celebrate this, let me share a real experience and not a story😇

****

It had all started about four weeks ago, when a new student, Manik Malhotra, transferred to our class. I was annoyed as hell, especially when the teacher pointed to the seat behind me and assigned Manik to sit there for the rest of the year. (I assure you that annoyance did not stem from the fact that I had been using that desk as a convenient storage for my books so that I would not have to bend down to get it from underneath my chair all the time, like I had to do now).

Where was I again? Oh yeah...I was annoyed. And I tried my best to make it show on my face. I did not want desk-stealer...I mean, Manik, to think I was happy about him sitting behind me. Especially since every other girl in the class was practically drooling over his good looks. He wasn't all that hot or anything. He had nice, glossy black hair. Gorgeous blue eyes. Unblemished skin.
Oh, who am I kidding? He was such a pretty boy.

That's beside the point, though

The important thing was that I tried my best to look annoyed and unflustered by his appearance. I didn't look at him as he walked by, and I definitely didn't turn to acknowledge him when I felt him sit down.
He tapped me on the shoulder anyway.

"Hey, I'm Manik . What's your name?" he asked in that not-too-deep, sexy voice of his. What the hell? Did he think we were in second grade or something?

"I know your name. The teacher said it quite loud and clear," I snapped back. I hoped that my tone would irritate him and convince him to stop this conversation now before it really started. However, he merely chuckled. Chuckled! And I was appalled because I actually found it attractive.

"Yeah, well, I feel better saying it for myself," he replied in an amused tone. The nerve of him! Stealing my desk! Being amused at my obvious annoyance.

"Whatever," I shot back. This time I put in extra anger into my tone.
It didn't work, though.

"I'd still like to know your name," Manik persisted. I heard the simultaneous shuffling of twenty-six sets of papers and realized that class had begun. That only brought to mind the fact that I would have to reach under my desk to get out my notebook, and my irritation increased ten fold.

"None of your business!" I snapped again. Ugh! Did this guy not get a clue?

"What's wrong with knowing your name?" Manik whispered as our teacher started talking in the background about sines and cosines and polynomial somethings.