Later that night he took a cold shower, muttering frustrated curses as he stroked himself to one of the least satisfying orgasms of his entire life. He determined then and there that one way or the other he was going to have to get Alexis alone the next day if he didn't want his balls to shrivel up and fall off in protest.

Fortunately that turned out to be easier than he thought it would be. Jasmine left early in the afternoon after a brief but heated argument about Antonio playing Call of Duty all morning. Dave actually felt bad for her when the argument—and apparently their relationship—ended with Jasmine tearfully declaring that Antonio's priorities were fucked up and Antonio nonchalantly informing her that they weren't going to change so if she felt that way she could go ahead and leave.

As soon as she was gone Antonio started calling around to find something to do that night. He got in touch with a couple of guys from his high school basketball team and they made plans to go hit some bars. Not having played basketball it wasn't suspicious when Dave begged off for the night, secretly hoping Alexis would be free. His mom was going out with her boyfriend so he knew he'd have the place to himself until late that night.

He knew she was in the house, but he was trying to play it cool until he got a chance to talk to her alone. At first he pretended not to notice her walking past the open bedroom door, but the fourth time she passed by he couldn't help smiling to himself at her obvious attempt to get his attention.

Her sandals made a slapping noise as she went down the stairs and suddenly he had the powerful urge to go get a drink. He paused the video game he wasn't really playing and looked over at Antonio, who was absorbed in something on his laptop.

"I'm gonna get a drink, you want anything?"

"Yeah, grab me a Coke."

He tried not to let himself get too worked up as he followed her down the stairs. With Antonio in the house he knew he couldn't really do anything, but he needed to talk to her; wanted to touch her.

She was bent over at the waist, digging in the bottom of a cabinet when he walked into the kitchen. Those same little khaki shorts from a few days ago were pulled tight across her ass and he caught himself making a growling noise when he noticed they were so short her underwear were peeking out of the bottom. She started to straighten up as he approached, but his hand made contact with her ass cheek before she quite managed it, the slap echoing through the kitchen.

"Ow! What the hell was that?" she asked, turning to face him, her eyebrows drawn together in irritation.

"That was for being a tease." He backed her up against the counter and pressed his body against hers. Her face relaxed and he could see the glimmer of amusement in her eyes. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"No? What were you looking for in that cabinet?"

"I, um..."

"Uh huh." His hand slid down her back to the cheek he'd just smacked, squeezing hard before drifting around the curve of her butt to the crease at the top of her thigh. "You just wanted me to see how good your ass looks in those sexy little shorts." His fingers followed the elastic of her underwear, the damp heat between her legs drawing them in like a moth to flame.

"Does it?" she asked, her voice going breathy and her eyes fluttering closed as he traced the outline of her outer lips through her panties.

"You know it does. And you knew it would make my dick hard even though you know there's not a damn thing I can do about it right now."

"Did it work?"

He tightened his hand, his finger pressing deeper into her slit as he pulled her hard against his body. She made a whimpering noise and grabbed his hips to steady herself.