five.

It had been two days since he'd had a chance to really be alone with Alexis and Dave was getting frustrated. He thought Antonio would be distracted with Jasmine there, but apparently Antonio was using him as an excuse to not spend time alone with her. Normally he wouldn't have minded serving as his best friend's third wheel, and would have enjoyed the opportunity to bug the shit out of Antonio with off-color comments designed to embarrass him in front of his girl, but this time Dave had other things he wanted to be doing.

Or one other thing.

It was a special kind of torture to be around Alexis and try to act like nothing had changed. Her enthusiastic response the other night had made quite an impression on him and ever since then his imagination had been working overtime. He couldn't seem to stop the flood of erotic thoughts and images that sprang into his mind every time he looked at her. Or hell, even thought about her. It felt like he was walking around with a permanent hard-on. They'd snatched a few moments here and there and it had been hot as hell, but not nearly enough.

Yesterday morning he'd been disappointed to find that she'd already left the house by the time he dragged himself out of bed, but figured it was probably a good idea to keep his morning wood as far away from her as possible. At least as long as Antonio was in such close proximity.

While Jasmine and Antonio sorted through the boxes she'd brought from his old apartment, Dave took the opportunity to go home and spend the morning with his mom and the new boyfriend she'd been dying for him to meet. Mike seemed like a good guy. He was quiet and reserved and Dave was struck with the gentleness and respect with which he treated his mother. It was nice to see her happy.

Later that day Antonio called and asked him if he wanted to go see a movie. Dave had been both pleased and alarmed when they arrived to pick him up and Alexis was with them. The second he slid into the backseat next to her and she turned that sweet smile on him he knew he was in trouble.

She sat next to him in the theater and every time she'd run her fingers through her long hair he'd get whiffs of her strawberry-scented shampoo. That, combined with the fact that she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs making the tight little skirt she had on ride up higher and higher, had him sliding sideways glances at her every few seconds. It was an exercise in self-control to keep from running his hand up her thigh to see whether she was as turned on as he was.

He got up to get popcorn halfway through the movie just to give himself a few minutes of relief and while he was waiting in line she came up behind him and grabbed his dick. It surprised the hell out of him and he didn't really take time to consider the wisdom of his actions before he took her hand and dragged her into a stall in the ladies room, ignoring her giggled protests. Her giggles died as soon as he slid his hand up her skirt and he wasn't all that surprised to find that she was indeed just as turned on as he was.

The second his fingers made contact she moaned encouragement. He told her to prop her foot on the toilet seat, pushed her panties to the side and slid two fingers deep inside her. The way she clutched at his t-shirt and grunted softly with each thrust made him want to take it slow and make her beg for it, but he knew they didn't have time. They were pushing their luck as it was.

His thumb found her clit and within a few minutes she was pressing her face to his neck to muffle her cry as she came on his fingers. She whispered his name so sweetly afterward that it didn't bother him in the least that they didn't have time for her to return the favor. He did, however, make sure she was looking when he sucked his fingers clean and gave in to a sly grin. She was embarrassed but he could tell by the fire in her eyes that it turned her on.

In the end, Dave walked out of the theater unable to even name the movie that they'd gone to see. When they all went out to dinner together afterward he had to make a concerted effort to act normal. Fortunately it wasn't all that difficult given Jasmine's tendency to dominate the conversation, constantly steering it back to herself in that insistent, whiny voice. There were a few lingering glances between he and Alexis, but if Antonio noticed them he would hopefully chalk them up to their obvious shared dislike of his girlfriend.