****

"He may have won the battle," Lia pouted her lips as she applied another layer of lipstick

"He may have won the battle," Lia pouted her lips as she applied another layer of lipstick. "But he's not gonna win the war." She turned and pivoted, admiring the black lace bodycon dress that fit her like her own skin. Playing with the ringlets of her hair, she decided to wear it up, giving him full view of the low-cut back that stopped just above her perk ass.

"He doesn't stand a chance." She smiled as she opened the bathroom door.

"Jordan!" She gasped as she got a glimpse of her husband, in tight ass sun-bleached jean and a white t-shirt that barely contained his muscles.

"You ready for lunch baby?" He smiled, revealing those damn dimples that always made her weak in the knees.

Licking her lips and exhaling, she breathed. "Yeah."

"Follow me," He turned and gave her full view of his goodies.

She tried to avert her eyes, but they went straight to his ass like a magnet. Jordan may have been a white boy, but he filled out those jeans like a brotha.

Once they got on deck, she couldn't help but smile. Her husband was such a romantic. He remembered that yellow was her favorite color, so he arranged for a single rose to adorn the round dining table, set for two. She almost kissed him and called the whole thing off-ALMOST.

Pulling out a chair for her, he smiled, thinking he'd won. "You look ravishing baby."

"You like?" She took the opportunity to model the dress, making sure he got a good view of the back. When she found herself face to face with him again, she was pleased to see that dark look in his eye. The one he always got before he pounced on her.

"I like." He smiled and leaned in to kiss her. When she got a whiff of his cologne her eyes rolled shut and she tried to keep her mind off sex. He gave her a deviant smile and took the seat facing upwind of her, ensuring his scent enticed her with every cross breeze.

"What's wrong baby?" he teased.

"Nothing," She lied and took a sip of water while squeezed her legs together in hopes of releasing some of the pressure. She nearly choked on her drink when the crew members returned with their lunch-OYSTERS.

"Someone's confident in himself."

"Gotta be." He smiled.

"Don't get too cocky. The day's not over yet, Mr. Arlotti."

"Oh, I know. Mrs. Arlotti. I just wanna make sure you know who you're dealing with." He picked up an oyster and flicked it into his mouth with his tongue, eye sexing her like there was no tomorrow.

Swallowing hard, she squirmed in her seat. Taking an oyster, she decided to return the favor but clumsy as she was, the contents missed her mouth completely and landed on her cleavage.

"Oh shit," she thought. "Epic fail."

She should have known better than to try and outdo him. He had a Ph.D. in seduction. Grown women threw their panties at him every night and pledged their devout love for him, for god's sake.

Reaching for a napkin, she looked up and saw him panting. His eyes were locked on her breast, like a heat-seeking missile. Smiling to herself, she decided to play on her naiveté.

"You ok baby?" She teased as she wiped the mess away, slowly.

"Yeah." He struggled to pull his eyes away.

"Mmmm," She used her finger to scoop off some of the residue and sucked it with her full lips. "You want some baby?" she played dumb and worked it to her advantage.

"Yeah.... No!" he groaned. "I'm good."

"You sure? Cause it tastes Soo... Damn... Good!" She chuckled to herself as he clinched the edge of the table and gulped down his wine.

"Is it getting hot to you?" He asked as he stood to his feet and removed his shirt, revealing the rock-hard abs of an Adonis. The sight of his jeans, clinging to his narrow hips, made her want to purr. Her eyes followed the fine trail of black hair that ran from the center of his broad chest to his chiseled abs and disappeared behind the crotch of his jeans.

"I-I..." she stuttered.

"You what?" he bounced his pecs and gave her a look that made her wet.

  "I surrender!" She wanted to yell at the top of her lungs.

"I forgot. I ordered a special dessert. Just for you." She snapped her fingers and a crew member returned with a single plate of her husband's weakness; Biscotti, drizzled with dark chocolate and pistachios. Taking the plate from the server, she stood close enough for her size 32D breast to brush up against him.

"Allow me." She could feel the heat in his stare as she fed him.

He was on the edge.

It was only a matter of time.

He just needed a little nudge.

Her opportunity came in the form of a drop of dark chocolate that ran down his chest. Holding eye contact, she leaned in and proceeded to lick it off.

"Dannazione!" he growled as he lifted her onto his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom, squealing like a school girl.