Broken Heart ‼️

Start from the beginning

I laughed. "You're so lame." I replied laughing at him.

He tried to hold back the laugh but he couldn't.

"Whatever." He said.

He continued driving till we pulled up in front of the school.

"Day you really gonna leave me by myself?" I asked.

"Yes I am. But I'm a make it up to you I promise." He said.

I let out a sigh and he kissed my forehead.

"Bye bye have fun."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes and leaving his car.

~

I walked in my class and felt lonely cause Dae Dae wasn't by my side. He was honestly my partner in crime and it was fun hanging with him.

"Dam Dae Dae sexy ass not here." One of the girls behind me said.

I chuckled to myself cause me and her were on the same page.

"Better stop before Candace here you." The other girl said.

Candace?

"What does Candace gotta do with this?" She asked.

Facts cause that's what I wanna know.

"I deadass texted you last night about it. Apparently they are a thing." The girl said.

Hold up

Hold up

Hold

up

The fuck she just said.

"You lying?"

"Nope Candace was on Twitter talking bout some she's finally happy blah blah blah. You know dropping hints that her and Dae Dae are a thing." She said.

If only y'all knew the hurt that I felt. The betrayal. Not from Dae Dae cause I knew he was a hoe, but because Candace would do something like that.

~

The whole day I was angry as hell. I was tryna to find Candace to question her ass but I knew she was ducking me. All of the classes I had with her she didn't show up to. Not only that but I have people coming up to me asking me if they really are a thing.

Like nigga I'm tryna find that out myself.

Finally I was leaving the school and I saw her ass trying to leave and go to her car. I quickly sneaked up on her and she nearly jumped when she saw me.

"Candace." I said. "I haven't seen you all day." I said.

"Yeah well I was all over trying to finish up some class work." She replied.

"Oh? Well can I come over your house I don't have nothing to do after school today." I said.

She hesitated but said yea and I got in to her car and as she drove back to her house.

The car ride was silent and you could feel the tense but I tried to play it off with small talk.

We finally reached her apartment and we was in her room just sitting in silence.

"Chris here?" I asked talking about her creepy brother who was madly in love with me.

"Nah he and his friends went out. Nigga was talking about some emergency."

"Oh good cause I was not tryna see him." I said.

She chuckled and we sat in her room in silence.