Chapter 5 Susan and severus

"No Severus, what did tom mean?" Susan who was sitting down now standing to fit the status. Severus still looked at the floor, everyone did. "Is their something you all know! Is their something your all not telling me! I'm standing right f*cking here!" Susan was infuriated, Finally Severus spoke. "Hunny something happened to you that was so awful you just wanted to forget so much that you had me erase your memory and put in a good one. Do you remember are trip to the Bahamas?" Susan looked at Severus confused but nodded.

" that never happened that memory was tampered with. You begged me because you could not bare to remember what happens the week." Severus looked at her with tears in his eyes, "hunny I think we should go talk about this upstairs." Susan nodded hugged her daughter and went upstair, when Severus walked in he shut the door behind them. "Sussie" Severus turned to look at his wife tears in her eyes "just tell me" she said sitting on the bed.

"One night when we were at a meeting, the dark lord asked to see both of us. And when we walked in the room he had two goons grab me and he grabbed you and-" Severus stopped sighed and finished. "Susan he raped you and made me watch and then when you fell pregnant you, you were so upset and depressed you stabbed yourself to kill the baby." Susan started to cry and just kept crying as hard as she could.

Down stairs they heard Susan crying she was broken- defeated.

" Severus I can't do this anymore" she said tears in her eyes, "I just can't". Severus looked at her and in that moment he realized how old and how tired she really was. Her dark brown hair had gray streaks and she had gained bags under her eyes. "I love you" Severus said as he kissed his wife, " I know you can't do this anymore, I knew that once you found out what truly happened you would want to leave-" Susan stopped him in his tracks. " OH KNOW DO NOT THINK FOR A MINUET I WOULD EVER LEAVE YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN MY HUSBAND FOR THE LAST 24 YEARS AND I WOULD NOT WANT TO CHANGE A THING"

Severus smiled at this, how is that after all this time she still puts up with me. " I do not and will never change a thing, always." "Always" she replied.

             Even as Severus held onto his wife,as he hugged her, he realized what he must do. "Sussie I don't want to change a thing I don't want to let you go, but-" Severus pushed her away to look at her she was stunning even if she was upset. "Sev, I love you i don't care if I'm not safe I've never been and never will be" she looked up at him longing for him to say something. "Susan I- if anything were to happen to you I  would not be able to live with myself-" Susan lifted a finger up to his lips.

      "I'm fine I love you and I'm not going any where" Severus then knew that he doesn't want her to go anywhere or move just stay with him. "Your not going anywhere and neither am I."  With this Severus got down on one knee and look up at his wife who was in tears and said "marry me again?" "Always and forever" she said with a giant smile, with that they enjoyed a long night in each other's arms.