I wonder.... if I start to do morning and night jogs around the mansion... then I should be able to improve my stamina by %10 within a month... and since I'm not as strong as Kyle... nah, I'll leave the strength to him... I just work on my reflexes and maybe spar with Kyle during the afternoons, I fear we might become rusty if we keep lazing around... As I start to zone out I hear Sebastian's catch phrase "I am merely one hell of a butler." And let out a sigh, "You never miss a chance to say that, do you Sebastian?" I say teasingly.

A shout is heard and I look to my left to see a man near the ring statue. "This ring belong to us! We're taking it back." I look in his hands and note that he is holding a gun.

"You know... guns are dangerous." I say tilting my head. "They are used for harming others.."

The guy holding the gun grows a tic mark, "I know that! Do you think I'm stupid?!!" I don't reply because if I do, I would probably offend him. Instead I just avoid eye contact.

"WHATS WITH THAT LOOK?!"

"..." Kyle sweat drops.

____Timeskip____

"ACHOO!"

I rub my nose frowning.

Ciel sighs and puts down the book he was reading. "You're an angel, no? Aren't angels immune to sickness or something....." Kyle grabs the book Ciel was reading and hits him on the head with it.

"Hey what was that for!" Ciel exclaims rubbing his head.

"Rei may be a angel and the next heir but have you forgotten? WE.ARE.ON.EARTH. and that means that Rei's body has yet to adapt a resistance to you human viruses! Not to mention he was dropped into the 'solid' body of FROZEN water!! I KNEW WE COULDNT TRUST THOSE THINGS BUT NOOO!!! NO ONE LISTENS TO ME BECAUSE IM APPARENTLY 'PARANOIED'!!"

I sweat drop and let out a few coughs. "Don't worry... my body should adapt soon... there is no need to worr-" a cough racks my throat and I blow my nose.

Kyle looks ready to pass out from worry and starts to ask lots of questions.

"Is that enough blankets?!"

"Do you want something warmer?!"

"Would you like me to bring Lillie?!"

"WHEN DO YOU THINK YOUR AMUNITY WILL KICK IN?!?!?"

Ciel grows a tic mark and covers Kyles mouth. "He will be fine, humans get colds all the time. He has a warm roof over his head and will most definitely get better soon. Stop suffocating him..." I let out a small laugh, They look like worried parents...

I jump a bit as Sebastian appears out of no where and bows to us. "Young master, it seems lady Elizabeth has made a surprise visit."

My eyes widen a fraction and I start to get flashbacks of the last time I encountered Miss Elizabeth. No.... NO MORE!!!! I DONT LIKE THE ODD CLOTHS THAT FEMALE HUMANS WEAR!!!

It seems that Ciel also recalled the last visit and how she 'redecorated' his manor. Blue dread lines appear on both our faces.

THINK FAST! "*cough* Oh it seems that the cold *cough* might catch onto *cough cough* onto others. Make sure *cough* to tell miss *cough* Elizabeth that I am sick and cannot accompany her... *cough*" Hopefully that was believable....

Kyle looks at me oddly and facepalms.

Sebastian frowns and gets inches from my face. Oh no! Is he onto me!!!!

"Hey!" Kyle objects as he sees how close Sebastian is. Sebastian looks away from me and makes eye contact with Kyle, and smirks.

He places a hand on his forehead and on my head and frowns. "That's odd... it seems that your cold has not gotten any worse, but not any better either..." I break out into a cold sweat. Stop being good at things for once!