8✧

Giovanni

i know i probably broke his heart but we've been seeing each other for a few days almost a week and has already been enough drama. he was a good quickie but he seemed to be addicting, the taste of his strawberry lips on mine made me want more. if i wasn't thinking straight i probably would've took him home and we would've had sex but he's nothing than a person i slept with and now have to work with only for today.

i sighed and hit my bed, the warmth of my bed felt good and i really missed it but the smell of him lingered on my sheets and on my pillow.

there was about three knocks on my door, i really didn't feel like getting up but it just kept knocking, rushing down the stairs i stubbed my toe against the couch.

"yes?" there he stood with food and flowers.

"supposedly this is how you make a girl not upset with you and got some fired dumplings and i made us bento boxes even though thats japanese"he bent his head down then brought it back up to give a nervous smile.

"can we be friends?" i nodded and grabbed the food out of his hand setting it on the counter. we sat together eating fried dumplings and the bento boxes he made.

it was an awkward silence, we just sat there and watched the movie. i know how i felt about him i knew what i wanted to do to him. what i wanted to do was start by us kissing then let him work his hand up and down my body.

but i knew that wasn't a case and i had to at least teach him a lesson i guess. ugh! why is it so hard when it comes to men? at first i couldn't seem to find one living in korea, and then i book up with a famous ass person who i really fuckin like. now i have to teach him a lesson how to treat his lady aka me i guess.

but i just imagine his hands on waist as i fucked him all night. those nights tended to be the best nights since we couldn't go anywhere.

i don't want to have a secret boyfriend, but just look at him his beautiful orange hair and lips and the way he speaks to me when he gets upset with me i just want him to be all up in my guts.

what should i fucking do because i can't do this anymore i either have to cut it off all the way or go back to fucking G fuckin Dragon and being a secret from the world.