1✧

One

"Shit!" Giovanni yelled as her dog ran into the building

Giovanni ran in the dark building the light hitting her right in the eyes. Giovanni covered her eyes blocking the bright light.

"Chase?" She questioned walking a little further with her hand still over her eyes.

"I have him" She turned around with shock from the mysterious mans voice. He placed the dog on the ground and gave a her a wide greeting smile.

"Someone must've of beat your ass" Giovanni said crossing my arms smiling.

"Not at all, Your dog should be on a leash" he said with a nasty attitude.

"I didn't think he was going to do this" she said grabbing on his collar as he tried to get away again.

"Did I ask what you thought? Please take your dog off my set or you will get escorted out" She scoffed grabbing her dog by the collar exiting the building.

"Hmmm I like this one" She said talking to her best friend dime. Which ignored her while she was on her phone. She rolled her eyes putting her kinky curly hair in a low ponytail.

"Are you ready Giovanni?" Kai yelled.

"Yeah!" Giovanni went down to chase and gave him kisses. She exited the room waving at her dog.

they exited the hotel room getting a taxi to go to the NB2 the most popular korean club.

they sat at the bar sipping on their drinks Giovanni body moving to the beat. She looked over at the little V.I.P section and saw that asshole and some girl.

Pay back is a bitch right?

Giovanni grabbed the shots downing them one by one. She set her hair lose trying to look attractive.

"I'm going to go dance" dime nodded talking to this guy with pink hair.

Giovanni went on the dance floor and started dancing with random guys being the star of the night. She looked at the girl that was sitting next to the guy.

Giovanni mouth "come" to the girl, she looked at me then at him. She walked down from the VIP section coming to me.

"Hi! I'm CL" She was already clearly drunk.

"i'm Giovanni, you wanna take shots together?"

"Yes!" Gi ordered shots giving some to Cl. After drinking a lot they ended back on the dance floor I was still in control I was tipsy but I still knew what I was doing. I rubbed my hands up and down her body grinding up against her.

"That enough" Jiyong grabbed CL's arm pulling her away.

"Come on don't be foul take a shot with me!" Giovanni said trying to act drunk.

He looked down at Giovanni with an annoyed face "Don't be stupid"

"Come on!!" CL dragged him to the bar. Giovanni followed right behind them happy about what she was doing. He rolled his eyes but couldn't help but to take Cl's request. After all he just wanted to make her happy.

After sending him more shots he started to get drunk looking at her with heart eyes, it wasn't like he didn't like her he just couldn't take being insulted.

" Youu you girlll take shots with *hiccup* me"

"I'm good" Giovanni said shaking her head.

"No! I'm GD you're the one that's drunk right now, but guess what I'm never rejected baby" He said moving closer.

"I'm lit right?!" Giovanni laughed "come take a shot with me?"

"Giovanni call me Gio or Gi"

"Alright gi come on"

"Cl you have a interview in the morning" Her bodyguard called out.

"Fuck that interview!" She said with her middle fingers up laughing.

"You gave me no choice" He picked CL throwing her on his back. "I want to stay with Gioooo Giooo Gioooooooooooo" Cl screamed, but soon her voice started fading out.

"I never got your name" Gi said turning back to the man who was drunk.

"Jiyong but you can call me GD"

"Alright Jiyong" He led me to a private room it was filled with other people, but rich people.

"Dance with me" they started grinding on each other, it was getting sexual when Jiyong started kissing her neck.

"Come here beautiful" He turned Giovanni around smashing his lips on her lips running his hands up and down my body.

They took it to the cab to GD's place where they had the best sex all night long.