Frequently Asked Questions

You can always ask questions. With each new question, I will re-publish this section with your questions and answers to your questions 💞

First of all, I wrote this story in order to make you understand that after all we are going through (easy or difficult), we can always give a second chance, we can always forgive, we can still walk because after all it is fate and it is God (or Allah or other gods, but I do not know them) who decided to make us go through these trials.

@fatirosella

You're a couple? No. No.

Do you have any brothers and sisters? Yes, a brother, Ludovic, 12 years old.

Do you like pizza? Yes, but it depends on which ones...

My origins? French and Swiss

@LouloutedeChilly

Uhhhhhh you are in which class ? I am at school in Switzerland, in 11th grade (roughly 3rd in France).

How old are you? I'm 14 years old.

What city? I live in a village near Geneva, Thonon-les-Bains and Evian-les-Bains.

What college? I am in the Gradelle cycle (Oak-Bougeries, Geneva, Switzerland).

How do you type? My name is Charlène.

Your snap? Your Instagram? Your Facebook? No, I just don't want to.

@Tatianna631

One thing you hate: I'm afraid of snakes and also of the depth of the lake, the sea and the ocean.

One thing you like : hip-hop music.

The books on Wattpad in person you like: Go to my reading list:"My Favorite Stories 💝 ", On the other hand, I may have forgotten some of them.

Movies or series you like: Scorpio, in the skin of another, flash, doctor quinn, Quantico, Hawaii 5-0, research section, the 100, Prison Break, etc.

@vannilla_books

Your favorite sport? Hip Hop

Your favorite color? I don't have any, I love them all.

Do You speak good English?! Am I doing all right 😂

@Aria2200

do you have a lot of homework (control and other senses) to do during the week and if so, how do you organize yourself? It depends on the weeks and sometimes (very rarely) I write in advance.

She also asked me questions about the story with James and Aria but I can't answer because I find inspiration just when I write, at the last minute...

@CassouJoblon

Do you have a rhythm when you post your chapters or do you post them whenever you feel like it? No, I try to put some 200 words a day because I saw that you didn't like the big chapters, so I do them all at once and sometimes I remember that the next day I won't have time to write so I leave one for the next.

@GwenSoft15

What inspired you to tell this story? When I arrived on Wattpad, I read a lot of stories about gangs and thought: why not try? Anyway, if it is not good, I will delete it as I did with my other books... and finally, it worked well 😊

My TV Time : charlene1810

Don't hesitate if you have any other questions 😉