Protector (Raph x Injured! Reader) PART 1

Your ankle gets sprained pretty badly at one of your most important sports competitions ever, and you're basically 'out of it' for a while. Also, although you're typically a shy and quiet girl most of the time, you have a crush on Raph. Then surprisingly, he volunteers to look after you when your parents are out and April and Casey are at school to get you caught up. For the first while, you wonder of why he's even bothering to so this for you.

The crowds were going wild. April and Casey were there, as well. Today was your most important game of (f/s) of the season. If your team was able to win this game, you'd all move onto the state championships.

You've also always put a lot of effort, whenever you participated in your games. You wanted to make everyone out there proud. And even though you were usually wary of being with others, you still liked it that your friends April and Casey were there to cheer you on. But what happened next, wasn't something that you were prepared for, at all.

With whatever sport you were in, it was up to you to make the winning shot/goal/etc, and take one for your team. Gathering up all of your concentration, you took a deep breath, and closed your eyes. You focused on what you had to do, in order to win this game, and were now ready to put it into action. Focusing towards your goal, you went to take your shot. At the expense of one of your opponents on the other team intercepting, and causing a penalty when you ended up twisting your ankle against the wall at the other end of the court. Crying out in pain, the referee/coach blew their whistle for a 'time-out', and April and Casey immediately came up to you. They hoped that you were okay.

You definitely weren't. Both your ankle, and pride of winning the game, were shattered. You tried to hide your tears and sadness, as April and Casey helped to get you to a hospital, seeing that you weren't up for watching it anymore.

~TIMESKIP~

"Hey guys, what's up?" Mikey asked you all as you entered the lair. How April and casey even got you into a wheelchair and down into the sewers, wasn't that easily explainable. Mikey then noticed your crestfallen face as you sat in your wheelchair, trying to avoid direct eye contact with everyone, "Woah, (N/N), what happened?"

This was when Leo and Donnie came in, as well. Raph briefly looked towards you from his place on the couch, wondering as well as his other brothers, of what happened to you to get so upset. Since you weren't in the mood to tell, April and Casey summed it up for you, which mde you even more upset to hear of it. You also didn't want to look like an idiot in front of them all, but especially towards Raph, seeing that you admired him quite a lot lately.

"So, how long will she be in a cast?" Leo asked them, after they told their story.

"Sadly, a few weeks or so." Donnie confirmed, briefly checking it over.

You only sighed more sadly, which made Raph feel a bit bad as well. He wondered of how that other person could've hurt you like that, and ruin your chances towards the state championships of (f/s). Because he even though he didn't like to admit it, he took a liking towards you. So naturally, it just made him so angry, and wish that he could've done something to stop it. He then took a final glimpse towards your saddened face, as April and Casey rolled back towards your apartment. Raph, as well as his brothers, will be sure to check up on you during their patrol, later tonight.

~TIMESKIP~

You laid on top of your bed, holding onto a childhood stuffed toy, in hopes that it would help you feel better. You were also just staring into space, dried tears staining your cheeks, as you wished to go back in time to actually be able to make that winning shot for your team. You sighed, after thinking about it again.

April and Casey came in, helping to levitate your ankle and put ice on it. You then heard a tapping at your window. April went to see what it was, while Casey also went to get you a drink of water from your kitchen. After Casey left, April turned towards you with a cheerful smile to get you happy, as well, "(Y/N), you've got a visitor." she told you, and Raph seemed to be like the last person to expect, at a time like this. You briefly looked towards him, as he got down into a chair near your bed and sat next to you, "Oh, hey Raph." you said with little emotion, before turning your head away, not wanting to see his reaction. He wanted to say more to you, but what?

Another tap came sounding from your window, as well, "Is Raph in there?" Leo's voice was heard on the other side of your window. This then, was when Casey came into your room, with your glass of water. "Yeah, come on in you guys." Casey answered, making Raph's other brothers come in, as well.

"You know guys, there's gotta be a way for (Y/N) to get better, while her parents are working late and when Casey and I have to go to school." April said aloud, "We'd be able to get her homework and such, but we can't just leave her here alone, with chances of someone being able to break in or something." No one of you needed to guess of who April was referring to here; the Kraang and the Foot Clan.

"So, you're saying that (Y/N) needs a babysitter?" Mikey asked.

"More like a bodyguard, Mikey." Donnie corrected him, "A supervisor."

"Maybe a nurse, if anything." April added. Everyone was then quiet after that, thinking it all over. After a while, Raph spoke up, saying, "I'll do it."

"What?" everyone else, including you, questioned the red-masked terrapin with confused looks on all of your faces. Raph then confirmed that he'll be the one to help look after you during the day, until you were able to go back to school and (f/s) practices.

The others then looked towards you, "Would you like that, (Y/N)?" they asked you.

Then, the first time the whole day, we gave a small smile and nod, "Yeah, that would be great." you said, the others smiling back, as well.

You then looked towards Raph as he smirked back at you. Maybe this won't be so bad, after all.

Hey guys, Popstar Queen here!

So here's the first part of this oneshot idea. So how was it, and should I do another part for this one? Could it have been better? Let me know in the comments.

Also, we'll see about doing the PoM/TMNT Crossover. So, hopefully you all will be ready for that, tomorrow.

And as always, see you all in the next chapter/request, and happy reading!

;)

&

;p