Chapter 24

Gabrielle's P.O.V

  3 months later (Liams Birthday)

It's been three months since the tour started and we've had some really fun days and some reallly exhausting days. I made a new friend, her name is Miranda. Yea the fan that won a day with one direction on Ellen. We've have become best friends, I love her so much and she knows all of my history and I know hers. Were so alike but yet so different.

Today is Liams birthday and the lads and I have a suprise for him. I can't wait, I'm even wearing a batman outfit just for him.  I decided to wear a black long sleeved sweater with the batman symbol on it, Yellow skinny jeans, Black high top addidas and a grey snapback with the batman symbol. I baked his cake this morning since the lads got him out of the hotel  for the day. Ed's picking me up from the hotel so I can suprise him with my outfit and take his birthday cake backstage without him seeing it.  

"Gabbie lets go the cake is already in the car." I hear Ed shout from the hotel kitchen. I quickly change my phone to a black one that says keep calm and call batman with the batman symbol at the top. I rush into Ed's SUV and we drive off to the Arena. I text Luke and Ashton to come help with the cake since the others will probably try to eat it before we can show Liam.

To Lukie: Come help with the cake. Bring Ashton. Don't tell anyone else

From Lukie: Ok Babe on our way

I saw Luke and Ashtonn walk out of the Arena's backdoor and take the cake out of the van. I went a head to make sure Liam and no one else was in their way. They put the cake into the private room fridge and we walked back to the main dressing rooms. I open the door and see Louis, Niall, Zayn and Harry talking. I sit next to Harry in Zayns chair.

"Nice outfit." Zayn says

"Thanks it's for Liam." I grin widely.  Harry starts to poke my dimples with his pointer finger. I swat it away bt he keeps coming back. 

"Hazza stop." I whine as Liam walks through the door. I jump up and run to him.

"Happy Birthday Lili." I shout as I hug him

"Thanks. I love your outfit by the way." He says with a huge smile. I go and sit next to Harry who contiues to poke my dimples.

"Lili, Hazza won't stop poking my dimples." I whine

"He's just admiring them" He chuckles

"Fine then I will admire his too." I start to poke Harry's dimples while he pokes mine. Luke and Ashton walk in and look at us with confusion on their faces.

"Their admiring eachothers dimples." Liam said chuckling

"Oh well that's not weird at all." Ashton said sarcastically.

"Hazza started it." I say as I get up and sit next to Louis in Liams chair.

"Hey that's my chair." Liam whines

"Go sit in Zayns" I say

"But I like my chair." He whines

"Fine Louis can I sit in your chair?" He nods and I sit down. I notice he had a blow filled with something that looked like chocolate. I took some and popped them into my mouth.

"What are these?" I asked lifting the blow

"Almonds" Louis answers, I run to the trash and spit them out immediately. I grab a bottle of water and wash my mouth out and spit the water into the trash as well.

"What's wrong? You don't like almonds?" Niall asks

"I'm allergic. I found that out when Ms. Michaels was trying to punish me with ice cream that had almonds in it. She knew I was allergic but she still fed it to me. I ran to the hospital right after I ate it. I've never touched them since then." I say. Niall grabs the Almonds and brings them into a different room, they all engulf me into a group hug when Niall got back. The concert starts in a few minutes so I have to go on stage to introduce the guys. I'm too looking through my pictures of Peyton and I, the lads and I and the girls and I when I hit something hard and stumble to the ground. 

"Shit I seriuosly need to start looking." I mumble. I see and hand being held out to me and take it. I stand up to only meet the forest green eyes of Peyton. A smile spreads across my faces as I hug him. 

"I've missed you so much." I say as I pull back

"We missed you too." Miranda says before Peyton could answer. I hug her too but let go as soon as I hear my name being called.

"Shit I have to go but I'll see you guys backstage in a while." I say as I give them a quick hug and run onto stage. The crowd erupts in cheers as I walk out. 

"Hey guys I'm Gabrielle or as some of you know me as One Directions daughter." I hear more cheers erupt 

"Ok We have a treat you you guys and someone else tonight ok. Read the sign behind me." I look up at the sign that says "Everyone scream out Happy Birthday to Liam when he comes onto stage. 

"Ok so lets welcome 5SOS and One Direction." I scream as both bands come from different directions. They all grab me into a hug as I hear the audience shout what the Sign said. Luke runs out to grab the cake and wheel it on stage.

"Oh My God who made this?" Liam asked beaming at the huge turtle cake with the batman symbol on his shell and it says Happy birthday Liam on the side. Niall trys to stick his finger in the frosting and I swat it away.

"Gabbie did." Louis answers, Liam runs to me and grabs me in a death gripping bear hug. Liam finally lets me go so that I could put the cake backstage. I put it into the main Dressing room and went back to meet up with Peyton and Miranda in 5SOS's dressing room cause Ed is in there. 

"Hey Ed you remember Peyton and Miranda right?" I say as I take a seat next to him.

"The boy who's name is Petyon the hottie in your phone contacts and the girl who's name is BFF in your phone contacts." I blush at the first comment  and nod. Miranda and Peyton both take a seat on either side of me. We talked until we heard Niall shout out a goodnight to the crowd. We waited a few minutes for them to get changed into their original outfits before we entered. 

"Come on guys I think their done by now." I say as I get up from the hallway floor and grab the door knob. I open the door to be attacked by the sent of weed. I look into the dressing room and see the guys on the couch all high and passing the joint around.

"What the hell is this?" I shout, Peyton closes the door and he and Miranda walk in

"Were trying to release our stress." Niall answers with a  laugh

"Release your stress my ass. You guys are trying to ruin what you have worked so hard for. It took you guys 3 years to get to the top and your going to give it up for weed. " I say with my hands on my hips

"Little mommy" Louis says

"ARE YO FUCKING SERIOUS? YOUR MAKING JOKES AT A TIME LIKE THIS? WHAT IF SIMON WERE TO SEE YOU?"  I shout throwing my hands in the air. They begin laughing at me, I let out a groan.

"That's not very lady like Gabrielle." Harry says. I grab the Ipad on the coffee table and throw it into Louis lap once I find what I was looking for since. 

"Call me when you get your priorities straight and you guys actually know who you are." I stomp out of the door and into the bus. I see Ed and 5SOS already there.

"Why do you smell like weed?" Luke asks.I ignore his question and grab some sweats and head into the shower slamming the bathroom door behind me. I stripe my clothes and hop in under the warm relaxing water. I hear Miranda explain what happened and why I smelled like weed. I decided to block the whole world out for a while and just relax. The water felt amazing and I forgot about my anger and stress quickly, but soon realized I would have to face the world in a little while. Ugh why can't I just live under the warm jet streams in the shower.