Chapter 14

Niall's P.O.V

I haven't left her room at all because I can't seem to forgive myself unless she forgives me first. It's been 4 days and she hasn't woken up yet. it's killing me. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when my phone begins to ring. I grab it off of Gabbie's desk and look at the caller ID. Liam

"Hey mate." Louis shouts through the phone.

"Hey lou what's going on?" I ask

"Were hungry can you get us some food." Liam answers

"Hurry up." Louis shouts

"Alright I'll be there in 10 minutes." I stick my phone in my pocket and take one last look at her room before running down the stairs and out the door. I stop by subway to grab some sandwhiches for the crew. They've been taking turns watching her but I couldn't watch her lay there helplessly and think it's not my fault. I pull into the hospital parking lot, I'm soon sourrounded by fans as I step out of the car. They all look like Gabbie to me, I sign a few quick pictures and run into the hospital. I hate hospital , someone is always in pain or suffer. Hospitals smell like death and they have no color besides the nurses uniforms.

The elevator ride took forever or was it the fact that I was thinking about what would happen if she never woke up. It would be all my fault. My beat quickens as I get of the elavator and head towards Gabrielle's hospital room. I take a deep breathe before openning the door. Everyone was watching Gabbie but turned their heads to me once they heard the door open and close. They all had tears in their eyes, Gabbie's heart moniter is off as well. I walk closer to them Louis runs over to me.

"What's going on?" My voice shakes

"It's not good Nialler" He says

"What's wrong with her?" Tears threaten my eyes

"The monitor just stop beeping. She's gone." Harry cries into my shoulder

"No that can't be true." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"It's not true but it is true that I missed you more than anyone else Nialler." My head snaps towards Gabbie and my eyes catch her sparkling carribean blue eyes. I run to her and pull her into a tight hug.

"I missed you too Gabrielle." I say as I pull away from her with tears in my eyes

"Hey I thought you said you hated that name." Harry says

"It's an exception for you guys." She chuckles and everyone joins in

"I'm so sorry for everything baby girl." I say

"It's ok I forgive you." She's says with a smile

"I thought you were going to hate me." I say

"I love you guys too much to hate you. Plus life is horrible without you guys."

"Awww" we all says and we grab her into a tight group hug." We pull away after a little while of hugging.

"Did you bring the food?" Louis asks just as the doctor walks in, I see everyone give him an ice cold glare and Gabbie look down at her hands. What the hell did I miss?

"Your awake how are you feeling?" He walks over and puts his hand on Gabbie's lower back. I see her tanse up and he immediately removes his hand when he sees all the glares.

"I'm feeling great. When can I get out of here?" She quickly asks

"Well since everything looks fine. You can leave today but I'm putting you on bed rest for 4 more days and I will come and check up on you on your last day of bed rest." He replys with a smile. He pulls out a few paper for Louis to sign since he's the oldest and the legal gaurdian. He quickly scribbles his signature down on the papers and shoves them back into the doctors arms.