So Robbie and I spent some time explaining to Parker of how I ended up in Neverland and what I went through and how Robbie came to Neverland and everything in between.

"Wow!" Parker's eyes grew wide.

"Oh and 3 Lost Boys died because of Robbie." I smile.

"And one other thing." Robbie makes his wings appear and stretch them out for Parker to see.

"Oh my god." Parker's jaw dropped.

"I made them by accident." I say.

"Luna." I turn my head to Emma.

"He's coming." She says.

"Ok, Parker, time for you to meet-."

"Luna." Peter smirked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Parker, this is Peter Pan." I say.

"Parker." Peter nodded, taking his hands off my waist.

"You've heard of me?" Parker asked.

"Robbie and Luna have told me about you."

"And Peter got really mad when I told him about the dare with Robbie and I." I chuckled.

"Yeah, what did he do?" Parker smirked.

"Almost killed Robbie." I roll my eyes.

"Wow. So has Robbie told you the news?" Parker asked.

"Yeah. But, I don't know if I can do it." I say.

"What why!?" Robbie and Parker asked.

"Well, I have to go back to Neverland. I can't stay here forever, can I?" I look up at Peter.

"No. But we could work something out." Peter smirked.

Parker, Robbie and I all hi fived and cheered.

"Yes."

*****
A week passed since the wedding and today was the last day that we were staying in Storybrook.

Peter went back to Neverland to get the trio, Cassie and the twins, Lilly and Felix so we could all spend the day together.

And to tell Felix about his twin. When Peter came back, we all spent the day together. Felix and Parker really got along which was surprising.

We had lunch with the heroes and it was nice, until I noticed something outside.

"Peter, look." I point outside. Peter and everyone looks out the window to see Peter's shadow floating and looking at us.

"What is Malcolm doing here?" I ask.

"I don't know." Peter gets up and walks outside, followed by me and everyone else. We walk up to the shadow.

"What is it?" Peter asked.

"I came to warn you."

"Came to warn us about what?" I ask.

"Chris has enacted a curse."

"Chris!" Peter yells.

"What curse?" I ask.

"Oh nothing that big, just the Dark Curse." Chris says behind us. We all turn around to face him.

"Chris. Get away." Peter growled. Felix and Parker hide Cassie and the twins behind them.

Peter walks up to Chris as we all stay dead silent. Suddenly, the silence was broken with a scream from Peter.

He doubled over, holding his abdomen. Peter collapsed to the ground and I run up to him, kneeling down to him.

Peter removed his hand from his abdomen and I see blood all over his hands and staining his torso.

"Peter." I gasp, looking at his wound.

"D-d-don't worry l-love. It's n-not as -b-b-bad as it l-ooks." He smiled.

"No." I cry. I look up at Chris, who was holding his dagger with Peter's blood on it as he smirked down at me.

"Why?" I cry, looking up at Chris with tears streaming down my face and blurring my vision.

"Why do you do this? Why do you have to make us suffer?"

"Because Pan got his happy ending with you. And he's a villain. You should know better then anyone that villains don't get their happy endings."

"Peter isn't a villain anymore. He's a hero." I weep.

"Still. Pan is still a villain. And so am I. And if I can't get my happy endings, then why should you?" Chris points his dagger at me.

I lean in and lean my head on Peter's chest.

"Stay away from him." I shake.

"Dwaddy?