Chapter Twenty Four.

"Rae! Would you slow down!" Reeyarn whined.

I slowed down, a teensy bit so she'd stop shrieking in my ear. "Gosh Ree, you used to love speed."

"Yah well, I have a kid now." She rolled her eyes.

"No, you just got old and boring." I laughed.

"You're lucky you're driving." she muttered.

I continued laughing. I was just glad to be out of that stinkin' fancy shop. Anybody would think the Queen of flipping England shopped there, the way those stuck up middle aged ladies looked at us like we didn't have class.

"I'm starved. Can we get something to eat?" Said Any.

My own stomach growled. We stopped at the mall and headed for the food court.

Caleb and Lukin were stuffing their faces with Chinese food. "Busted."

Caleb almost choked and Luke almost took my head off.

"Woah. Chill, chill." I put my hands up.

He bowed. "Shit. Sorry, you gave me a fright."

We ate with the boys. Caleb, Victoria, Larissa and Reeyarn all went back with Caleb in his car while Lukin, Any and I wandered around.

We called into the tattoo parlour where Any worked when she wanted to. One of the many tatted up workers sat behind a small reception desk.

"Afternoon boss." the blue haired girl nodded.

"Hey Slim." Any replied. "How's today going?"

"We're booked all day today and tomorrow. Dom's been busy and actually did work."

"Great! I just come in to check up on everyone."

"Go ahead. Oh! And this kid came in an hour ago saying she was sixteen and her mom said she was allowed to get snakebites. I told her no unless her mom signed a consent form or come in with her. I'm guessing she was twelve and looking for attention."

"That's good. If I served her, I would have told her to piss off and go play with some dolls or something."

The girl cracked up laughing, I just rolled my eyes at her bluntness. The girl looked to be stealing glances from Lukin who was behind me.

"...anyways I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Uhh. Yeah, sure." the girl replied, blinking her eyes.

Once out, Any spoke.

"Can you not do that next time?" I looked at her, she looked straight ahead.

"Not you, Luke."

"What did I do?" Lukin asked, confused.

"Stop dazzling my worker." I saw a slight smirk playing at her lips.

I couldn't help but grin at the embarrassed look Luke had on as he blushed.

She nudged him. "Don't worry about it." she winked. "Oh and by the way, she's single."

That made him shy away.

"Anyese, that's enough." I say. We both giggled and grabbed one of his arms each, him in the middle and continued to walk.

"Two at once!" Two middle aged guys grinned at Lukin.

We turned to the pair. "What did you say?" Any snapped.

One of them replied; "You two and him."

"Don't mean a thing creep!" she spat.

"Woah there girly." The other spoke.

"Don't speak to her like that." Luke snarled.

"Chill kid, it was just a joke." The first said.

"Bugger off!" I hissed. Their cheeky smirks faded and turned defensive.

The first one stepped forward. "Now didn't your paps teach you kids anything about respecting your elders?"

My eyes darkened, I stepped forward so that I was in his face.

"Didn't your mammy tell you creeps about talking to strangers? I could scream right now and fake a bruise on my arm and guess who'd look like a big dummy? Yes, you and your boyfriend over there so I suggest you keep fucking walking if you ever want to pee upright." my voice was cold and icy.

The mans face twitched a couple of times as he stared at me and backed away.

I smirked and turned towards Any and Lukin.

"Way to make friends?" Any smirked, Luke looked like he wanted to rip the mens faces off.

We got back to the house and Any got working with Brodie and the boys with their stuff. Tomas and his boys went to try on suits in the next town and just rolled in.

"Hey sweetheart." Tomas kissed my cheek.

"Hey Mrs Alpha!" Jarom grinned, him and Pete busted through the door.

"Hello Mr Beta." I smiled. Jarom and I called each other these silly little nicknames purely coz we found it funny and it's stuck.

"Good day?" I ask Tomas.

"It's been a long one." he says sniffing my hair. "Were you upset earlier?"

"Me? No. Why?"

I felt him shrug against me. "I dunno? First I was putting trousers on and the next thing I know, I'm face to face with a random old guy and you were growling."

I cracked up laughing. "Ohh that! Nah, this guy and his friend were just being pricks. How'd you kno- Ahhh the bond huh?"

"I think so. I think, we develop gifts as the bond gets stronger. Like how Victoria said you burnt her sister with just your bear hands."

I thought about it for a second. It only happend when I was angry coz she wasn't giving me what I wanted. I had to ask Marnie about these so-called gifts.

"True." I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm getting lazy, posting short as hell chapters -.- Anyways, check out me other story!! "She Was Raised By Wolves" it's called, check it out.

-glendls :)