Chapter Nineteen.

A/N: Hey lovelies! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to cookie207984 for making the cover to this story! OMG I love it so much! Y'all should all go follow her :) ALSO! I'm loving the feedback I'm getting on this story!

Ugh. Still recovering from a stinkin hangover, DON'T DRINK! You'll regret it the morning after! I'm surprised I even attempted to write; so I'm sorry for mistakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rae's P.O.V

Mates of the same gender? I've never heard of that in my life. Shit, I didn't think it was even possible to be honest? How the heck am I gonna go about this!

A couple of days later when Keelie recovered, I had the two girls come to the office. They sat nervously in the two chairs in front of my desk while Pete leaned on the wall behind me and Any sat on the couch in the far corner sucking on a lollipop.

Typical.

"So..." I started, "I don't know what to say to be honest. I've never heard of same gender mates, like ever. I'm not gonna think of you two any different, if the moon goddess paired you two up then I'm happy for you guys. You two are destined to be together and are meant for each other. Congrats girls."

Their faces were slightly shocked but all I saw was pure happiness. "Thanks Alpha! Yes I'm so happy too! She's all I want in a mate. I love her!" Dawn gushed. I couldn't help but smile while Keelie blushed fifty shades of red.

"That's all I wanted to say." Dawn came round and gave me a squeezy hug.

"Alpha. I'm sorry for challenging you, I was frustrated and confused. I challenged you because of a little mishap that happend between Dawn, Caleb and I, that was silly and I apologise. I have definitely learnt my lesson." Keelie's voice was low and careful.

"Yeah well, what you did back there was pretty flippin stupid actually and I hope you did learn your lesson but I admire your determination. I accept your apology." I smiled at her.

Dawn grabbed her hand and they both bowed before leaving us.

"Well that was easier than I thought?" I sighed heavily. I was getting grumpy because Tomas had to go back to his pack.

"Weird huh?" I looked at Any. "I've heard of same gender mates, there was a couple I grew up with, they were the best of friends, they fought and they made up. When one turned sixteen she developed feelings towards her friend. Her friend turned sixteen a couple of months later and BOOM!" she made dramatic hand gestures, "they were mates! It was a little weird but we all got over it, well we had to coz one was the Alphas daughter." she says, a dark look flashed across her face at the memory, but it went as soon as it came. "Anyways, didn't think I'd ever see that again."

"Hmm. I never thought it could be possible." I say.

"Actually, it is. I've heard some stories about same gender mates. It's not rare but they don't occur very often. It's like how humans have the odd gay or lesbian couple." Pete says behind me.

"Well there you go." I mutter and lay across the desk. I couldn't sleep, not without Tomas. I guess I had to bring up the scary topic of discussing on whats gonna happen with the packs. I can't let him keep going back and forth from both packs, it wasn't fair.

'Join the packs.' My wolf suggested.

'WHAT! No! He may not want that.'

'You don't know that.' She shot back. 'Just think about it. It's a good idea.'