"I'm still here." Douche said. I pulled away and turned to him with a glare.

"Yeah and you can leave now." He rolled his eyes and looked at V.

As he opened his mouth to speak, she cut him off. "You heard her."

Daniel clenched his jaw and stormed out of the house.

I smirked slightly and looked back at V.

"What happened to your no-" She shrieked as I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You're hot when you're wet." I husked and laid her on the couch. I looked into her dilated pupils as her mouth opened and closed in shock. "Cat got your tongue?" I chuckled lowly and leaned down to reconnect our lips. I ran my hands up her thighs as I inched closer to the edge of her towel.

"Babe wait." She groaned out and pulled my head up. "Somethings wrong, talk to me." I shook my head and brought my head back down to her neck as I kissed her wet skin. "Y/n, I'd love to but not under these circumstances. Something is obviously, shit, wrong and you should talk it out. Not fuck it out," She huffed and gripped my hair when I sucked on her pulse point.

I reluctantly pulled back and sat up on my knees.

She was right. I didn't want the first time to be because I was angry and wanted to focus on something else. I wanted it to be because I wanted it and for it to be special.

"It's Nylah." I started and sat back against the couch. "I think she might leave before we even truly start." I shook my head as I closed my eyes. "I've wanted this for so long and I feel like if she leaves, it'll mess everything up."

V nodded as she stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me to her room.

"Tell me what happened while I change. I'm low-key cold right now." I chuckled softly and sat on her bed.

"We've been nonstop arguing and today she just took it too far." She hummed in response. I looked up and felt my entire being freeze as she stripped her towel down and leaned into her dresser to look for clothes.

"Keep going." She muttered.

I cleared my throat and looked down to keep myself from nutting just looking at her.

"She uh, she said something about you and it made me mad so I pushed her. Then we were on the ground and she got a couple good hits in."

"Wait, you guys physically fought?" She swung around and stared at me as she pulled her underwear up. My eyes landed on her chest.

"Oh, my God." I huffed and fell back onto the bed. I brought my hands down to the front of my pants when I felt it grow tighter.

"Jesus, you're like a teenager." V giggled and sat besides me, fully clothed now.

I rolled my eyes and looked up at her. "I'm nineteen, remember?"

"Oh yeah." She laughed out and covered her mouth. I groaned and flipped onto my stomach. "Your first tour show is tonight, right?" I nodded against the mattress. "Who's the main act again?"

"Camila is the main act and it's us and Madison Beer as opening acts." I said.

"Oh cool. I'm invited right?" I flipped over and gave her the 'really' look. "What? Just a question."

"Of course you're invited." I chuckled and laid my head on her stomach. I closed my eyes as she started to rake her nails in my hair. "As long as you bring your hot friends though." I shrieked in pain as she grabbed a patch of my hair and yanked it. "I was kidding!"