How foolish of me to believe in love again.

~~~~~~~

*All Might's POV*

- Morning '06:30am' inside the Faculty Room -

"Mei-chan?!!! Your eyes! It's so swollen!!! What happened?" Midnight blurted out as Mei came inside the Faculty Room.

"Nothing." she nonchalantly answered.

"You sure?"

Mei nodded before taking a seat on her chair.

What happened to her? Did she cried all night?

She's looking at her class record.

"Nemuri-san, I'll be out for a while. I just forgot something."

"Sure! Be careful okay?"

She didn't respond. Mei grabbed her bag and exited from the Faculty Room.

Where is she going?

~~~~~~~

My period is finally over at the Class 1-A. I walked along the hallway to get back at the Faculty Room.

I can see Mei heading towards my direction...

Ah, she's going to start her class.

We passed by at each other. She was silent and she didn't even look at me.

*Mei's POV*

It's Friday, I shouldn't have any class today at the U.A Academy. But Nezu told us last Tuesday that we should follow the regular schedule of Monday-Thursday time frame just for 3 weeks, in preparation for the upcoming Academy's Festival. He set me in charge for the Class 1-A's presentation program.

"Happy Birthday Kirishima-kun!!!" I greeted the kid as I entered the classroom.

"Oy! Kirishima! It's your birthday?!" Hanta-kun asked.

The shy boy nodded.

"T-Thank You Natsume-Sensei. By the way, how did you know that it's my birthday?"

"It's in my class record haha! By the way, this is for you!" I exclaimed as I gave him the present.

"Waaaa! A present from Natsume-Sensei!!!" a few of them said in unison.

"Kirishima-kun open it! We want to see what's inside!!!"

Kirishima slowly opened his present.

I almost laughed at his reaction. My present just made his jaw drop!

"N-Natsume-Sensei." he mumbled. Wait, is he going to cry?

"NATSUME-SENSEI!!!!" yes he did. He suddenly hugged me, but it's too tight.

"K-Kirishima-k-kun, I can't breath." I stuttered.

He released me from the hug and said thanks to me.

"This shoes! How did you know that this one is my-"

I cut him off.

"Hmmm, well let's just say that I saw you last time staring at those Nike Lunarepic Flyknit running shoes." I winked.

"But Sensei! This shoes is very expensive!"

"I don't mind! As long as it is for my student. And Kirishima-kun, you are such a good kid." I added as I patted his head.

"Wow Kirishima-kun! That running shoes looks so cool!!!!"

He was surrounded by his classmates.

I went to the front and took a sit on my desk. "By the way class, during my period I won't be discussing any lessons. You guys should prepare for your presentations for the upcoming Academy's Festival."

"Hai!" they all answered.

I noticed that Shoto was staring at me. I looked at him and asked "What?" (inaudible).

He gestured something. He was sliding his fingers down from his eyes. "Did you just cry?" (inaudible) I can understand what he's saying even though it was inaudible.

I shook my head, denying the fact that I actually cried.

Shoto raised his eyebrow at me. I just smiled at him.

He gestured something again. By the looks of it, he wants to have a talk with me later after my class.

I nodded.

~~~~~~~

I'll be absent from attending the Cram School this afternoon, I hope I can cope up for the next 3 weeks. I'm kind of worried.

And later this afternoon, I'll help the Class 1-B in designing their props.

*School Bell Ring*

"Natsume-Sensei, can we have lunch together?" Shoto asked.

"Of course."

"I'll wait for you at the rooftop."

*All Might's POV*

Mei entered the Faculty Room and got the bento out from the paper bag. As usual, she cooked something for me. She's been inviting me to have lunch with her but I always decline her offer, I just want her to stay away from me.

Wait, she's going to give the bento to somebody else?! She just exited from this room carrying the 2 bentos with her.

She's been ignoring me since this morning. I wonder why. She's the persistent type, so what just happened to that attitude of hers?

~~~~~~~

The Day We Met (Toshinori Yagi/All Might x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें