"This is my niece, today is her first day."

"Oh yea, she even prettier in person," She stopped and looked at me. "I've heard so much about you sweetie."

"Good things I hope." I said shaking her hand.

"Of course." She said. "When the school day starts and everyone is here come to the office and ask for Ms. Santiago." I nodded. "I'll be the one that gives you your schedule."

"Okay." I said.

"Is Jerry here, I want her to meet him?"

"Yea he's back there in his office."

"Thanks." My aunt said.

"Who's Jerry?" I questioned.

"He's Mr. Rockwell to you, but he is the principal."

"Oh."

"Cree, listen to me, I don't want to hear about you being in here at all, do you hear me."

"Yes ma'am." I said. And with that i followed my aunt into the office.

"Jerry!" My aunt sang. "I have somebody I want you to meet."

I walked in and waved at this man sitting at the desk and he was gorgeous. We talked a little bit but I left the room because he and my aunt were starting to flirt. When my aunt came out we walked out the office and walked to I'm guessing her  classroom. Her room was on the second floor.

I sat at a desk and watched her write her lesson on the board. "So do I have to call you Miss Crenshaw or can I just call you aunty."

"I think it would be best if you called me Miss Crenshaw."

"Okay."

I took out my phone and just waited. I just put my headphones in and listened to music and went on Instagram. I had my music in and my aunt was waving her hands in front of my face. "Didn't you hear me calling you?" She asked.

"No." I said simply.

"Well I was trying to tell you that you should go to the office and get you schedule."

"Okay." I got up and walked to the door and was stopped by my aunt calling my name. "Yes?"

"Don't be surprised if you have my class hun." She said.

I shook my head with a smile. "I'm looking forward to it Miss Crenshaw."

I heard her laughing. I walked down the hallway and made my way to the first floor. I saw this boy and girl in the hallway arguing but I didn't pay it any mind.

I walked in the office and went to the front desk. Ms. Santiago wasn't sitting at her desk  but there was a white lady at the desk. I stood there waiting for her to acknowledge me.

"Um, is there something that I can help you with?" She asked rudely.

I kept my composure and didn't go off since it was my first day. "Um I'm looking for Ms. Santiago."

"And you are?"

"I'm Cree Crenshaw, and you are?" I asked.

"Mrs. Bolton. You must be the new student." She said getting up from the desk.

"And your husband must not be hittin' it right." I mumbled referring to her nasty attitude.

She came back with Ms. Santiago following her. "Hey sweetie, okay so here is you schedule and here are some other papers that need to be signed, just give them to your aunt and get them back as soon as possible. And here is your locker number and combination."