His Tragedy part 4

"Like your any better , you made out with Niall" Louis said in anger. "Yeah, well he is a better boyfriend than you ever were." Louis's mouth dropped open . "Your sleeping with him!" Louis screamed " what is he your best friend now!" Harry yelled back shoving Louis.

"You truly are what all the bullies said in 2nd grade , your a no good jerk that sleeps with everyone." Louis shouted anger boiling up with in him. "Your one to talk, how did you really get popular" Harry asked staring at Louis intensely.

"I told you , I beat a kid up , For You!" Louis said his voice cracking from yelling. "Yea hmm, last I remember you told me you made out with a cheerleader and then she had a boyfriend, then he fought with you about stealing HIS girlfriend not yours" Harry said shaking his head in disappointment.

"Like your any better, Mr. I sleep with everyone for fun" Louis said shaking his head . "So I'm guilty but your precious, sweet, little Louis" Harry says laughing to himself.

Louis tenses at the name Little Louis . "Don't call me that!" Louis says getting aggravated. "Is little Louis mad?" Harry asked rolling his eyes. Louis clenched his fists in anger breathing deep. "I said little Louis!" Harry screams out. Louis yells in anger before tackling Harry to the bridge floor that begins creeking.

"Get off of me!" Harry says his voice raising. "Sorry , Slutty Styles" Louis says sweetly before rolling his eyes. " It's on Tiny Tomlinson" Harry says both boys begin rolling to dogde another's hit. Louis gets on top of Harry and begins punching him. Harry shoves Louis off of him and punches the blue eyed boy in the face.

"Everyone STOP!" an Irish accent yells out. Louis and Harry look up to see Niall standing in front of them tears gloss over his eyes. "I can't believe my eyes! How could you guys, you were best friends" Niall states. "Yeah Niall, when were you planning on telling me you slept with Harry, hm" Louis asks.

"This is not about me" Niall says "this is about you two" Niall says stepping back. "What else have you been hiding Niall? Care to share with us? " Louis asks impatiently. "You tell him Harry" Niall says. "No I don't need some slut telling me more lies , I'd rather have my backstabbing 'best friend' tell me " Louis says anger flashing in his eyes .

"You know Louis we were best friends not anymore. You know why? You called my boyfriend a slut ." Niall says . "You mean that he was cheating on me with you" Louis laughs . "I get it, can't tell your best friend that your sleeping with a jerk".

"Really because I know that you got high and or drunk every night because Harry wouldn't come back to you, poor, poor baby" Niall says rolling his eyes.

"Everyone shut up" a small British voice yelled. Niall , Harry and Louis turn to see Louis's daughter. "Landon what are you doing here?" Louis asked. "I could ask you the same" Landon said crossing her arms waiting for an answer. She looked to see a black eye forming on Louis and Harry with a bloody nose.

"Harry tried jumping off a bridge-" Harry cuts in "no I was not!" He yells "oh really then why do you hide EVERYTHING from me, oh right you were cheating on me with Niall" Louis says hitting Harry. Harry gasps before picking up Louis slamming him into the wooden bridge . The wood began to crack under pressure.

It started to crack under Louis. Wood breaking under him . Leaving him grasping on the bridge so he didn't fall in the water that was far down.