~WILL YOU COME LAY WITH ME~

"(Y/N) wake up!"
You woke up to jafar frantically trying to wake you.

"Jafar? Whats wrong" you asked confused and tired.

"(Y/N) tell me right now, what do you remeber from last night?"

"What do you mean? Did i do something? I didn't kill another person did i?" You began to tremble. why is this happening to you? Why can't you remember what you did? And can't you control it?

"(Y/N) if this goes on you'll be a threat not only to the maids but everyone else in Sindria, please tell me why you're doing this" begged jafar, you could see the pain in his eyes. It hurt you to see him like this.

"Why don't you stay with me tonight then" you said suddenly.

"What?! B-but i can't do that you're a woman i could never do such a thing" you could see his face turn red with embarrassment.

"But then we'll be closer to figuring out why this happening" you said
"i suppose you're right about that" he said thinking.

"Well then i suppose with your permission i shall watch over you tonight" he said.

"Permission granted" you answered.

-later that day, Sinbad's office-

"The situation is currently under control, i will watch over (Y/N) tonight to see what might be triggering this strange behavior" said jafar.

"Oh so you'll be staying with her tonight?" Said Sinbad

"It's not like that Sin" Jafar said embarrassed "It's for scientific purposes only"

" hah! I bet all my money that Jafar won't be able to keep his little friend where he belongs" said Sinbad laughing.

"Little you say" said masrur now looking at Jafar with a funny expression.

"Stop being so childish both of you" snapped Jafar turning around and making his way out the door.

"little?" Said masrur looking at Sinbad.

-That Night, Jafar's POV-

You gently knocked on (Y/N)'s bedroom door, opening it once you heard her voice.

"Good evening (Y/N) please don't let my being here interrupt your night" you said politely.

"Oh god Jafar why so formal? We're friends after all aren't we?" Said (Y/N) with a smile.

That beautiful smile of hers made your heart flutter, she was so gentle and soft, yet fierce and strong at the same time. How could you have left her like the way you did back then? Your heart ached at the thought of her having to live in that horrible place for so many years.

"I'll be right back" said (Y/N) snapping you out of your thoughts.

You watched her make her way to the bathroom and close the door slightly.

Unable to resist you peeked in through the door only to see (Y/N)'s naked body.

The first thing that went through your head was just how beautiful she was. Her skin was beautiful and (S/C), her beautiful body was perfect and her scar covered legs didnt make her look less beautiful, in fact they showed how much she'd endured and how strong she has become.

You then realized what you just did immediately you looked away feeling ashamed yet disappointed you couldn't look freely.

A couple minutes later (Y/N) walked out wearing a beautiful white nightgown. The form complimented her figure and the fabric was so delicate it was almost see through.

"So what now" she said sitting beside you on the couch.

"Um well you should probably go to bed since thats how the past occurrences were triggered" you said nervously

"Oh right okay" she said getting up and making her way towards the bed. She slid under the covers and lay her head on the soft pillows.

"Goodnight Jafar" she said rolling over onto her side

"Goodnight (Y/N)" you replied softly. A good ten minutes passed before you heard (Y/N)'s quiet voice again.

"Jafar?" She mumbled quietly

"Yes? Is something wrong?" You asked concerned

"Can you come lay with me?" She said quietly

"Um with you? In there? Together?" You stuttered in embarrassement

"If you don't mind" she mumbled

"Um well uh sure if you uh want me to" you said slowly making your way towards the bed. You climbed in slowly not knowing what to do or what to say.

You both lay there in silence for a while before (Y/N) let out a small moan as she rolled over wrapping her arm around you.

'Asleep already? Wow she sure passed out' you thought to yourself trying not to move or do anything to wake her up.

You watched her gentle face as she inhaled and exhaled, inhaled and exhaled... 'Wow.... I could look at her sleeping forever' you thought to yourself admiring her beauty.

-Later That Night-

You were slowly drifting off to sleep when suddenly (Y/N) began to whimper. She tossed and turned mumbling in her sleep...

"Stop, don't do that, please what are you doing.... Get away from them!" She punched and wrestled with herself, cold sweat running down her face.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wake up!" You yelled sitting on top of her and shaking her shoulders violently

Her eyes opened abruptly, a scared look on her face.

"Jafar? What are you doing?" She said in a tiny voice, almost a whisper.

"(Y/N) what were you dreaming about?" You asked worried.

"I-i-i dont know" she said in a confused way trying to remember.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything?" You said a little more violently this time

"I-I'm s-sure i mean.. I-i dont know" she whimpered shutting her eyes tightly.

"Im sorry" you said softly getting off and laying down beside her.

"Im sorry for scaring you, why don't we talk this over in the morning okay?" You said gently wrapping your arms around her small body bringing her closer to your chest.

"Okay" she said quietly snuggling into the warmth of your body. And not before long you could feel her soft breath slowly calm down until she fell asleep.

"I love you (Y/N)" you whispered hugging her tightly. "I'll protect you, i promise, you won't have to ever feel fear again"

You gently pressed your lips against hers. The soft warm sensation made your heart warmer than it had ever felt before.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hello humans!
Im sorry for the insanely long wait but alas here it is, the long awaited chapter!

As much as i love this fanfic i started it a long time ago and coming back to it was definitely a challenge. If i get enough support and if you guys want me to continue this fanfic then i will. However i will be planing on ending it soon, whether it be the next chapter or a couple chapters later.

If you liked this chapter and would like more pls support me by voting and leaving a comment! I love to hear your feedback, suggestions and ideas!

Thank you for reading and hopefully i will be uploading the next chapter soon!

Till next time❤