~CHANGE~

A/N:

Ok so i know i said i would upload before 4 on Sunday, and i'm SO SO sorry about not keeping that promise. 

Everything is just so confusing at the moment and i barely have any time to breathe.

What i also think will happen is that instead of uploading depending on votes i'm just gonna have a new schedule.

So:

TPCH- New chapter every Monday.

AM- New chapter every Thursday.

I will try to update more throughout the week if i have the time but for now that's my plan.

Also about my other story, Arranged Marriage, i'm really sorry for not updating in so long, i have no excuse. I think i'm gonna be ending that book soon since i don't really see it going anywhere. Don't worry though i'll still finish it properly.

Aaaanyways, enjoy the episode!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, you're fine" said Ja'far walking in front of you down the hall.

"Alright" you said simply following behind him.

At the moment Ja'far was leading you to the grand balcony where you'd properly meet Sinbad and the 8 generals.

"Here we are" said Ja'far walking out onto a huge balcony. You eyed the group of people standing in the center of the balcony nervously, making sure to stay close to Ja'far.

"Ah! there you are (Y/N), i've been waiting for you to show up, you should meet the 8 generals." said Sinbad smiling.

"You already know Ja'far of course" he said pointing at Ja'far who had moved to stand by Sinbad's side, "then we have Masrur, he's a fanalis if you haven't noticed already" said Sinbad gesturing to the tall muscular man with red hair. 

"Hinahoho and Drakon" he said pointing at 2 men, an extremely tall one with blue hair and a tall one who was some sort of half dragon, lizard human thing.

"Get out of my way you big headed punk!" "What did you just call me?!" 

You turned your attention to 2 of the generals, of which seemed to be arguing. It was the blue haired woman you saw yelling the other day, and the wight haired man with tanned skin.

"Yamuraiha of Magnostadt, and Sharrkan of Heliohapt" said Sinbad gesturing to the two generals.

"Pisti of Artemyra" "Hi there!" said the little blonde girl Sinbad was pointing at, "and Spartos of Sasan" he gestured to a man of average height with scarlet red hair.                 

"And then of course there's Aladdin Alibaba and Morgiana" he said gesturing to 3 kids standing beside him. You politely bowed your head to everyone, and rushed over to Ja'far.

"What's wong?" asked Ja'far as he saw the expression on your face.

"Nothing" you said, not understanding why he'd think somethings wrong.

"Well, the look on your face" he said pointing at your face with his finger, "What about my face?!" you asked now irritated, "It's so serious" he said smiling, "No it's not" you said pouting,

"Yes it is"

"No it's not"

"Yes it is"

"No it's not!"

"Okay okay, but just try to smile from time to time" he said patting your head.

"(Y/N)!" you jumped in surprise s a great force fell on your shoulders. You looked up to see Sharrkan and Yamuraiha had their arms wrapped around your shoulders.