~FATE~

A/N:

Hi guys!

I'm so happy you all like the story, it's so much fun to write and then have all of you read it and enjoy it!

Oh! and btw whenever i say 'needles' in the story i'm talking about Senbon Needles, (just a little fyi)

Also, i've been planing this episode for quite a while now but didn't want to rush the story.

But  now..... its time for the GRAND CHAPTER!

(Sorry XD) I wanna make this a really good one so ya, Tell me if its good or bad.

And Now.... the moment you've all been waiting for since 80 words ago......

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Like i suspected. It's her'

'I gotta be careful from now on, stay good and not make any suspicious moves or i'll be found out for sure'  You were hanging the clean clothes outside in the palace yard, when you heard a loud crash coming from the kitchen. 'Oh seriously?'  You made your way over there to see what all the commotion was about.

-Around 8:00 at night-

You plopped down on your bed exhausted from today's work. Apparently there was a rat in the kitchen, and it scared one of the maids while she was organizing the dishes in the pantry. which meant one thing for you, more work. 

You laid your head down on your pillow, closing your eyes slowly. You reached your hand under your pillow, grabbing hold of your dagger's handle as you quietly drifted off to sleep.

'The bell rang. In a flash of light, it begun. Blood  spilled on the ground as the first was killed. Manipulation. Metal clashed with metal. Blood. Betrayal. Death. Three more. More blood. Immense speed. Cut. Slashed. Pain. A final move. His body fell to the ground. One more. Metal. Destruction. Rage. A final blow. It's over. Loosing is not an option.'

Your eyes opened and the sound of metal against metal rung through your ears. 

You had blocked an attack at the last moment by an intruder in your room. You jumped up from your bed standing before the stranger.  "I'm not here to fight, just surrender and i won't harm you" the voice of a man came from the shadowed figure standing before you.

You kicked the intruder in the stomach making him fall to the ground. Taking the opportunity, you bolted towards the door, only to be wrapped in red strings. You fought against them only to find them tighter around you. 

'Son of a bitch'  you thought as you looked at the strings. You began cutting the strings with your dagger. Once freed you jumped up, flipping in the air to land behind him. You ducked down as his foot came to kick you, you rolled to the side and tackled his leg making him fall to the ground. You leaped on top of him, raising your arm. You then brought your dagger down on him. He  grabbed your wrist seconds before the blade pierced his throat and twisted it around making you fall off him and onto the ground.

You jumped up onto your feet blocking his punches with your forearms. you jumped up for a side kick but he rolled right under you. You landed on your feet and he caught you from behind with his knifes inches away from your throat.