Chapter 17

Aphmau's Problem

-Note. This is not following the original plot in the Phoenix Drop High Series-,

I was hanging out with Teony. We were just talking as we were waiting for Katelyn.

"So, Aphmau, are you going to prom?" Teony asked. I shook my head no.

"I'm a freshman remember!" I said giggling

"But if a sophomore, junior, or senior asks you..." Teony said her voice trailed off.

"Wh-Why would anyone ask me?" I said as my face turned red.

"Well you never know Aphmau" Teony said laughing. Eh, I mean, I'll just be in my room... "Or maybe that Aaron guy can take you?" She nudging me. Teony!

"T-Teony!" I squeaked. But then me and Teony heard crying, and we were looking around the bleachers since that's where we were. I peek behind it, and see Katelyn on the groynd crying. "Teony it's Katelyn!" Teony quickly came over and we both sat next to Katelyn asking her what's wrong.

"Jeffrey broke up with me!" She said as she cried harder. Poor Katelyn... But Jeffrey wouldn't do something like that... Would he?

We eventually calmed Katelyn down. But she was upset over prom. She wanted to go, which she could since she was a sophmore. But we all had to go home, and I was walking home thinking what I could for Katelyn. Hmmm....

-

I woke up earlier, ate some toast, and went to go to school. I needed to see Y/N. She seemed nice for advice.

I found Y/N talking to Garroth, surprisingly Laurence wasn't with them. But I didn't question it.

"Hey Y/N hey Garroth!" I chirped.

"Hey Aphmau" Garroth greeted.

"Hi Aphmau" Y/N said. "Did you need some thing?" I nod.

"Yup, I just wanted to ask you for advice." I said. "About prom?"

"Um sure. Did you want to talk in private or?"

"Nope here's fine" I started explaining how Jeffrey broke up with Katelyn. And how Katelyn wanted to go to prom with him. And as a friend I wanted to know what to do.

"Maybe you could find someone else go with her?" She suggested. Not a bad idea at all.

"But who?" I asked. "Do you know anyone?"

"I could take Katelyn if you'd like" Garroth chipped in.

"R-Really!" I said as smiled af him. He nodded, and I hugged him.

"Katelyn is a friend of mine, Taking her to prom is no problem" He said. I pulled away and ran to tell Teony the news.

Y/N's POV

"But it's weird" Garroth said after Aphmau ran to Irene knows what.

"Why is that?" I said as I sat on the water fountain.

"Jeffrey is a friend of mine, and he is literally the kindest person I know" Garroth said. "I guess I'll ask him about it"

"Can I go with?" I said.

"I don't see why not" Garroth said. "But let's get to class first" Then I felt students rush past me as they were entering the building.

"Can we ask during lunch?" I said as we both started to walk in the building.

"Sure" He said. "See ya in art" He said as he waved, and ran off to go to his locker.

I guess I never realized Garroth was a pretty cool. Huh.

 Huh