Chapter 3

Soccer

I quickly changed into my gym uniform, I slipped it on, and put on my gym shoes. I sighed, I always hated the fact that the school make us change in front of everybody. Well not everybody but  still. Anways, I went out into the gym and waited for class to begin. I saw the shadow knights on the other side of the gym. I hid my face so they didn't see me.

Too late.

"Hey (First Name)" Gene said. Uhg. And Yes I hung out with Gene last year...

3rd P E R S O N POV

As Gene, Sasha, and Zenix Approached (Your Name) with Gene being ahead leading them. (Your Name) Just stood there with their arms crossed glaring at them.

"What's with that look sweatheart" Gene said smirking, remembering all those times they dated.

"I'm not your sweetheart" (Your Name) Denied. "Just get away from me" Gene chuckled and grinned at (Your Name). "You're clearly not over me"

"Oh... This is just too cute"Gene said fake wiping a tear to exaggerate. "You know you could still be part of the Shadow Knights"(Your Name) thought about it. It never caused her harm. Of course, Gene let her go to class instead of skip it. "Aww common" Your Name was still thinking about. But Gene said something, and whispered in her ear. "Don't worry about Laurence... He quit as well. He despises us"

"I don't care whether he's in or not. But I'm out"

~

(Time skip after school)

Shoot! I forgot about Soccer try outs! Y/N  rushed down to the field to find everyone there scattered. As soon as Y/N stepped a foot on the field, everyone stepped out of her way and whispered to one another

"Didn't she date the captain?"

"I heard she broke up with him"

"Who would ever do that? Thats stupid"

"Okay folks" Laurence said, gaining everyone's attention. His hair flowing in his face, making the girls from the sidelines gush over him. "As you know, we need new members and old members are always welcomed, but, we need to try out! So let's get started!"

The first test was running, to test your endurance.

"When I blow my whistle... Go!" Laurence said. He grabbed his whistle, took a breath of air and blew in to it. TWEET!

The students ran, they had to run around the field 10 times. Y/N was in the lead, she had lapped everyone ready as she was on he 3rd lap. Laurence watched her as she kept gaining speed. He sighed, as his blue eyes met on the girl whom he fell in love with last year. How she was just as passionate as his favorite sport as he was. Yet he was coaching, and she was trying out. He knew that she was the best person on the team. He already knew. But deep down, he knew that she was the only one for him. And he could never deny it. Although he hid it, he lo-

"WOOO GO Y/N!" Sasha yelled from bleachers.

"Yea..." Zenix said, less enthusiastic. Gene nudged him and gave him a glare. "I-I mean YEA GO Y/N!" Zenix said standing up. Y/N smiled and waved at them as she finished her laps. She walked over to the Shadow Knights panting. Gene smiled and handed her a waterbottle with ice inside. Laurnace watched from across the field. What is he up to? Laurence thought

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/N asked, after she tooks some gulps of the water.

"We came to support you" Gene grinned. Y/N beamed.

"....Really? That's... unusual" Y/N said smiling. Laurence stood next to Y/N. Y/N looked at him weirdly.

"Ahem, sorry to ruin this little party, but, Y/N needs to finish her tryout." Laurnace said with his arms crossed.

"OoOoOh~ The coach ia jealous!" Sasha said laughing. Laurnce turned pink.

"Fine, I was just letting you know. No tryout No team" Laurnace said as he ran to his team.

"I Better go guys" Y/N said, watching him return the the team. "Thanks for coming!" Y/N said. Zenix was on his phone not caring while Sasha was picking at his hair bothering him. Gene went after her

"Wait Y/N" Gene said, making Y/N turn around.

"Hmm?"

"Wanna get some coffee after tryout?" Gene asked. Y/N shook her head no.

"No thanks Gene, maybe some other time" Y/N declined. Gene just watched her.

She will be mine again. This time, it will stay that way.
He thought as walked away smiling.