Chapter 13

Love

Y/N' P O V
As I was in school, everyone literally hated me. They heard that I killed Laurence. Or hurt him really bad. I just wanted to scream at them. Worst of all. I can't even talk to Zane about this. He won't talk to me. Does he believe in rumors too?

"Why me?" I said quietly. "No... Why him" I said as I bit lip, and I felt as I was going to have meltdown. I kick my locker in frustration.

"Y/N" I hear him say. Garroth doesn't want to believe in the rumors. But Laurence is his best friend. Garroth is really unsure of me, before we were just friends. "H-Have you seen him?" He asked.

I nod. "He's still not up" I say as I frown. "I went to visit ever since, he's in a coma" I said as my eyes teared up.

"Let me know when he does..." He said before walking away.

-

"Why?" I said to myself as I was walking home after school. "Why is my life so grey?" I said. Ever since he's been hospitalized I've been... Negitive. If that makes sense. I sigh and walk home, but I hear somek someone yell my name. I turn around, as Cadenza running towards me.

"Laurence!" She yelled as she ran towards me. What's wrong? I look at her as she starts panting. "Laurence... Woke... Awake... Hospital" I sprinted straight to the hospital, as tears left my eyes. I smiled, knowing he's alright.

I ran straugh to his room. I open the door a bit. And slip inside. I see him looking down at his hands fiddling with them. He looked at me. I looked at him back. It felt as if time stopped, and it was just us... I'm not really that emotional, but, I just started crying as I ran to hug him.

Laurence's P O V

I hugged her tightly as she cried. Irene knows I missed her so much.

"Zvahl, wh-why d-did you- She tried to say, but I silenced her, and smiled.

"Because I love you" I said. She looked at me as her eyes shined. And it was okay if she wasn't mine. Because, I just wanted her to be happy.

"Zvahl... I- And I cut her off again.

"And if you don't feel the same way, I completely understand." I said.

"But Zvahl I-

"Y/N, you don't have to choose me if you feel sorry, or pitting me."

"Zavhl can you listen-

"I-I just want you to be happy" I said as I looked at her.

"Okay, but-

"And if we don't become a thing-

She grabbed my chin, and pulled it towards her. She kissed me, as I kissed her back wrapping me arms around her. I could have swear I heard fireworks in the background.

"Laurence Zvahl, you really need to shut your mouth" She said, as she kissed me again. She pulled away, "I love you"

"I love you too... L/N" I said laughing

"And I can say the same thing Zvahl" She said giggling.

We talked, we laughed, then the nurses kicked her out since visiting hours were over.

-

"Love you Zvahl." She said, befor the nurses made her leave

"Me too" I thought. And that night, was the best sleep I had in a long time

 And that night, was the best sleep I had in a long time