Chapter 22- Very Special Day

Start from the beginning

Me:Uhmm is Cody with you?

Angie: Yes. Do you want to talk to him?

Me: Yes, thanks.

I heard some noise and then Cody's voice.

Cody: Yolo?

Me: Hi Cody.

Cody: Hey, what are you doing?

Me: Oh nutin, Alli and I just finished watching Hangover and Hangover: Part 2

Cody: YOU WATCHED THAT WITHOUT ME? He yelled and started laughing

Me: yea, so what are you guys shopping for?

It took him a while to reply, almost like he had to think.

Cody: We need to get some things for the boat, and we are getting things for the beach house, then we are going there and cleaning it out.

Me: I never knew you had a boat or a beach house. And why today?

Cody: yea, and because it's the only day my parents don't have any meetings for a while.

Me: Oh, aren't you forgetting to tell me anything?

Once again, it took Cody a while to reply, because he had to think. I sighed.

Cody: Oh yeah, tell Alli that I'm sorry and that I'm the one that dumped her conditioner, not Tom.

Me: Are you frickin serious Cody?

Cody: What? It's not like-

Me: No. Serious? Not even a text or a voice mail ALL day, signaling anything about my birthday? Are you kidding me? I started to shout.

Cody: I don't have your new number in my phone!

Me: So? Why didn't you use your mom or dad's phone? And don't you even dare tell me your mom and dad don't have my number. Because I KNOW BOTH OF THEM DO! I shouted even louder, I wasn't sure if I was more mad or disappointed with him right now.

Cody: I'm sorry Sophia, I didn't have time.

Me: How did you not have time? Your'e cleaning a f*ckin beach house? I barley whispered, I was no crying my eyes out,

Cody: Sophia, don't cry, Please. It's your birthday, your supposed to be happy. I'm sorry. I wish I could be with you instead right now. Please calm down. For some reason, hearing Cody tell me that made me feel better.

Cody: Happy Birthday Beautiful.

I smiled.

Me: Thank you Cody.

Cody: I'm sorry, but I really have to go now, Love you.

Me: Love you too, bye.

*click*

And for a brief second I thought I could hear Kylie in the background. But then decided my brain was playing tricks on me.

    A few minutes later Alli came back into the room. "Jessica said she can go. We are going to eat at Providence. So were nicer attire" I nodded my head. "We are going at 7:30, so lets get ready" She smiled and drug me up to her room. We raided her closet for 2 dresses since none of mine were dressy enough. Alli chose a light green dress that had a brown sash right under her bust and was ruffly under that, it fell to about right above her knees. I wore a deep pink dress that had dark violet specks on it. The dress was fitted and fell about 3 inches above my knees. Alli curled my hair and I crimped hers. We did our own make up and picked out accessories for each other. Alli chose light brown suede 3 inch heels for me, and I chose a dark purple open toe suede 3 inch heels for Alli.