Italian Dinner

I'm sorry for not updating. I should be punished. (TT - TT) Thanks to @kawaii_anime for helping me on this chapter.

_________________________________________________________________

It was 5 pm. A black silhouette stood outside Austria's door. The figure knocked on the door. Hungary opened the door. "Kyaaaaa!" She shrieked. "Oh it's just you Roman Empire. Sorry, you scared me. Come on in" She led him inside. 

"Ita-chan should be here shortly. Hang on" Hungary climbed the stairs and disappeared out of sight. A few minutes later, she came back down with Italy. He was wearing a frilly black dress with green stripes. He wore a matching hat with stripes. Pink roses decorated his head. 

"Look Roman Empire-san! I'm wearing Hungary-san's clothes" Italy announced cutely. 

Roman empire blushed. "I-it's nice" He said softly. 

"Oh you are so cute together!" Hungary teased. 

"W-wha-"

'"Nothing nothing. Now hurry and go on your date already!" She pushed the duo out the door and handed a small piece of candy to Roman empire. 

"This is Italy's favorite. Give to her at the end of your date" She said as she placed the candy in his palm. 

"T-thank you" Roman Empire smiled and ran towards Italy. 

He took Italy to a small Italian restaurant in town owned by Spain. They entered the restaurant and waited to be seated. 

"Welcome!" Spain greeted the tiny pair. "Eh? Italy-chan, why are you here?" He asked in surprise.

"I'm eating dinner with Roman Empire-san" Italy replied. 

"Oh how nice" Spain said. He led the two to a table and gave them menus.

"What do you want to order Italy?" Roman empire asked.

"Hmmmm....I guess I'll have pasta" Italy said. "What are you ordering?"

"I guess I'll have pasta too" He replied.

A few minutes later Spain came back to take their orders.

"We'll have 2 orders of pasta and 2 drinks please"

Spain took their menus and recorded their orders. "Ok your orders will be here shortly" Spain left the pair and returned to the kitchen. Soon it was just Roman Empire and Italy. Minutes passed by without the two speaking. Italy was humming a tune while a very red Roman Empire thought of something to say.

"U-um Italy-"

"Here's your food!" Spain interrupted.  Before he could say anything, Spain came in with their orders. The aroma of pasta and tomato sauce filled the air.

"It looks so good!" Italy smiled and smelled the pasta. It was steamy hot. "Itadakimasu" Italy said before digging into his food.

"Itadakimasu" Roman Empire muttered. He took a spoonful of pasta and began to chew.

"Hey Italy, sorry for running away the other day" He apologized.

"That's fine, but why did you run away?" Italy asked. Roman Empire hesitated.

"I guess it's because when you held my hand I felt really embarrassed and your really cute Italy and I kinda like you so-" He blushed at his words.

"What do you mean?" Italy asked with an innocent face.

"I-I mean....t-that...um" Roman Empire stuffed his mouth with a meatball before he could say anything more stupid. Before he could explain himself, he started choking on a meatball.

"Roman Empire! Are you okay!?" Italy panicked. Roman Empire gulped down some water. Soon he was better.

"Don't worry I'm fine!" He said.

"Thats good. I was worried" Italy replied.

After dinner, Roman empire walked Italy home. They walked side by side without saying a word. It was already dark. The moon shined brightly in front of them. They passed by a bridge where couple were laughing and giggling. He stared at them. How romantic...Roman Empire thought.

Soon they reached Austria's house. "Thanks for tonight" Italy said. "I had lots of fun"

"No problem" Roman Empire handed him the candy Hungary gave him. "Here. It's your favorite"

Italy took the candy and smiled. "Thank you" He gave Roman Empire a hug and went inside.

Roman empire stood there for the next 5 minutes as red as a tomato, trying to comprehend what just happened.