Drawing Lessens with Italy

Its been so long since I last updated >_<

(Roman Empire still thinks Italy is a girl)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Holy Roman Empire was taking a stroll in a meadow not far from Austria's house. Roman Empire stopped in his tracks when he spotted little Italy up ahead. Italy was sitting on a small stool. In front of him was a large canvas. He held a paintbrush and a palette. Italy was sitting in the meadow painting a picture. Roman Empire watched Italy paint. 

Italy's such a great artist, Roman Empire thought. I wish I could draw like that.... I know! I'll ask Italy to teach me! Roman Empire thought. He nodded in approval of his decision and ran back to Austria's house.

>Next Day<

Roman Empire arrived at Austria's house. Today was very important for him. He was going to ask Italy to teach him how to draw. Roman Empire roamed the grand house looking for Italy. He spotted Italy sweeping the floor. Roman Empire tapped his shoulder. Italy turned around. 

"Hey I-Italy...um...c-can you teach me how to d-draw?" Roman Empire stuttered. He was very nervous. 

"Oh Roman Empire you like drawing?" Italy asked. "Sure I can teach you" Italy said cheerfully. 

"Really? Thank you!" Roman Empire smiled and ran off. He was finally going to hang out with Italy. 

>Flash forward 1 hour<

Roman Empire and Italy sat in the meadow near the house. Two large canvases were in front of them. Italy was teaching Roman Empire how to paint a bunny. Roman Empire glanced over at Italy's drawing. It was much prettier than his painting. He sighed. He could never become as good as Italy. 

"Is there something wrong with your drawing?" Italy asked. 

"Well...kinda" Roman Empire muttered. Italy glanced over at his drawing. "It's ugly isn't it" Roman Empire said with a sad expression.

"No its good" Italy said, "But the foot..." Italy pointed to the extra foot on the rabbit. Its supposed to be a tail, Roman Empire said to himself.

"Here let me help" Italy grabbed Roman Empire's hand. His grip tightened around the paintbrush. Roman Empire blushed. Italy's hand was tiny and cute. His skin was soft like a baby. Roman Empire turned red. He could hear his heart beating like crazy. I need to get out of here, he thought. 

"I think I'll just go home" Roman Empire got up and walked away. "Ehhh Why?!" Italy exclaimed. Roman Empire ran back to Austria's house. I ran away again, he thought sadly as he turned to walk to his house. 

Roman Empire opened the door to his house. He let out a deep sigh. "I have to find a way to make it up to Italy. I ran off when I was the one who asked her to teach me." Roman Empire said to himself. He went to his room and jumped onto his bed. 

"Maybe I'll take Italy out for dinner!" Roman Empire exclaimed. He grabbed the nearest pillow and hugged it. "I'll take her to eat pasta!" Roman Empire lit up. He kissed his pillow gently and went to sleep.  

>Next Day<

Roman Empire found Italy sweeping in the grand hallway. Roman Empire was extremely nervous. He was going to ask Italy out for dinner. He nervously walked up to him. 

"H-hey Italy" Roman Empire said. Italy turned around. "Oh! Holy Roman Empire" He said in surprise. Roman Empire looked down at floor.

"Sorry about yesterday." Roman Empire said.

"That's ok" Italy said sincerely. 

"Italy would you like to eat d-dinner with m-me?" Roman Empire's cheeks turned hot pink. Please say yes, please say yesplease say yes, he prayed. 

"Sure!" Italy replied. There was no way he could refuse free food. 

Roman Empire let out a small grin. "Ok I'll pick you up at 5! Good Bye!" Roman Empire ran off smiling. He was going on a date with Italy.