Teddy came forward to help, drawing his wand so he could levitate her downstairs, but the reaction of the twins to this was different to his intent.

'What are you doing?' one said, it was still impossible to differentiate which one was Fred and which one was George.

'You trying to curse our dear mother?' the other one added on.

'No, I was just trying to help,' Teddy said honestly.

'By jinxing her?'

'Or hexing her?'

Teddy was shocked, he would never so such a thing to Molly Weasley, the woman was practically his grandmother. 'I was going to levitate her down stairs.'

'Oh,' one of the pair said, obviously coming to the realisation that levitating his mother was easier than carrying her. 'Well we can do it,' he replied.

Teddy knew that Fred and George were now seventeen and had recently been able to use magic freely, without the trace. They looked a little nervous at the prospect of the idea of levitating their own mother down the stairs.

'On three?' one said, the other nodded before beginning the countdown.

'One, two, three.'

'Levicorpus,' the both chanted, wands aimed at their mother on the ground.

Molly Weasley was now suspended in mid air and her sons had started to take her to the ground floor.

As they approached the ground floor they heard loud chattering from the dining room. It seemed as though everyone was currently finishing off dinner.

Ginny, upon hearing her brothers footsteps down the stairs, went into the living room adjacent to the dining room to ask if everything was ok, being sure she had seen a ghost, or fourteen.

'Hey, is everythi-' she begun to say before she let out a screeching scream that garnered all of the attention from the dining room. 

People spilled out and pointed wands and the bunch of intruders. Some faces familiar, some not.

The guy at the front was immediately recognisable. Not to many of the people in the group of newcomers, but to a few. 

Victoire could see the resemblance, it was uncanny.

The man was Remus Lupin and he had just walked in to a room where Molly Weasley was passed out on the lounge and fourteen random children were in this house.

Teddy stood front and centre of all the children.

Remus had his wand pointed sternly at Teddy. 'WHO THE HELL ARE YOU, AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MOLLY WEASLEY?'

Teddy took a deep breath as others came to face him as well.

He recognised more and more faces than he originally thought.

'My name is Teddy, and these are my cousins,' he said calmly. 'We are sorry to interrupt your meal, but I am afraid we have accidentally time travelled about twenty years into the past.'

'Liars, all liars,' a man said from the back of the group. He was big. He had crazy hair and a glass eye, yet Teddy and all of the children knew who he was. Mad-Eye Moody, one of the most celebrated Aurors of their time.

The man next to Remus had long, black, scruffy hair. He turned to where Fred and George were trying to wake their mother up. 'Fred, George, who are these people?'

'Dunno,' one began and they continued to fan their mother with their hands.

'We just walked into the attic because Ginny thought she saw a ghost there, but there were not ghosts where there, George?'

'No, none at all Fred, but there were people.'

'Yeah, those people in fact.'

'How did you get here?' Remus Lupin asked.

Teddy was about to speak up when James stepped forward, his head hung low.

'It was my fault, sir,' he stared. Remus seemed curious and urged this boy to go on. 'You see, me and my cousin-' he gestured to Fred who stood next to him, 'accidentally brought a Time Turner off the blackmarket, although we were told it was a pranking device, and we are really good pranksters-' something about this sentence caught the attention of Fred and George as they stopped helping their mother and started paying attention. 'And when we were trying to figure out how it worked, Teddy told us not to play with it, but I didn't listen, so I threw it to someone, but no one caught it. And now we are stuck in a different time and it is all my fault,' James started crying. 

Although none of his cousins doubted that he wasn't at least a little bit genuine, they knew that he was marvellous at getting his own way and if he had to cry to get what he wanted, he could and he would. They were thankful this time for this gift as it meant safety.

As he began to sob, a young red-head girl walked up to him and hugged him, trying to comfort him. His younger sister, Lily, was also very good at playing the cute card as she was still young.

Remus looked at the sight in front of him. Some thing about these children looked eerily familiar. 

'I want introductions, now.' he said.