Dally Imagine for @LadyRosesBooks

I sat patiently waiting to see if my abusive parents would get to keep me or not. Every single piece of me prayed the judge said no. I was close to tears and didn't want to cry here. "Rose Knight, you will NOT have to stay with these so-called parents." I smiled and jumped up, who could blame me. My dark almost black hair bounced all around me as I jumped. I could not wait to tell my friends. "Rose,you have 25 days to get your things out of your parents house," the judge bellowed. I nodded in agreement and went on jumping and such.

When I showed up at my house I went to the small bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had lived a lot in my 17 years. I had the scars to prove it, especially the one above my left eyebrow. That was a pretty tough day. Luckily Dallas Winston was there to save me.

Dally was the best thing that ever happened to me. He was the one that help me work up my courage to face my parents in court. Dally was the love of my life if you want the truth. I am like the gangs princess and Dally's queen.

Anyway, this is what happened after the court. I noticed a few things about myself I never noticed before. Like I never noticed I had freckles or my hair was as long as it was. Maybe I was too focused on running away from my problems to remember who I really am. My turquoise eyes looked so mature and wise from the mirror. I couldn't help but say I was actually pretty.

While I was admiring myself a bit too much I heard the door open. I peeked out the bathroom opening and saw Dally. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. "You alright Rose," he asked smiling that devilish grin of him. I nodded as my eyes got hot and a few tears escaped. "The judge said I don't have to stay at my parents place," I choked out. He spun me around,"that's great doll, but where'd you plan on staying?" "Buck said I could stay with him since you are down there a lot," I answered. Realizing that finally all was well he pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. God I love him. I felt him smile against my lips as he pulled away. "That lip piercing is cold but I like it," he laughed for a second. I smiled looking down.

"I was thinking we could go hang out at the Curtis house," Dally said softly. I took his hand in my own and we walked out the door. "You know doll, you are just so damn cute when your happy, or excited, or sad, or lonely," he whispered. I just laughed but on the inside I was melting.

When we showed up the loud house got quiet. "All hail the queen," Two-Bit joked. He laughed for about 10 seconds at himself. Steve, Soda, Darry, and Johnny weren't here. Who knew just Two-Bit and Ponyboy could make all that noise. "Well, I gotta go poop," Two-Bit joked walking out the door. I wonder where he was actually going. Ponyboy was reading so me and Dally were alone.

Little raindrops started pounding on the roof and I cuddled closer into his arm as we watched Mickey Mouse. Eventually I fell asleep and woke up with Dally by my side. I was exactly where I wanted to be with who I wanted to be with. For once in my life I really felt loved.

Sorry if it isn't that good,if any changes are needed I'll fix them.