"I'll go get you some water..." Nick said wrapping his towel around his waist, he ran down the stairs and got her a glass of water and she drank it slowly so she wouldn't throw up again. "I'm sorry." She said and he looked at her with confused eyes, "For what?" He asked and she looked at him, "For ruining the mood." She said and he laughed, "I can wait forever...Take a shower and see if you feel a little better after." He said rubbing her back before getting up and exiting the bathroom. She nodded and turned the shower back on after flushing the toilet and brushing her teeth.

Her stomach felt different, she didn't feel sick like she normally did when she ate something that didn't agree with her stomach. She gasped at realization of what was happening to her, she was pregnant. She felt tears prick her eyes, happy tears.

But what if NIck didn't want a baby? What if he wanted her to get rid of it? She was torn and wasn't sure if she should tell him. She got out of the shower quickly, first she had to go buy a pregnancy test before she told him any kind of news. She got some clothes and put it on before kissing Nick goodbye, "I'm going to the drugstore really quickly to get something to calm my stomach." She said and he nodded before kissing her lips gently.

She got to the drugstore quickly and grabbed the top three pregnancy tests and paid for them and drove to a gas station and ran into the bathroom. She tested all three and walked around a while until the results were showing. All three tests were positive.

"Nick...Im pregnant." She said to herself, trying to figure out the right thing to say to him. She sighed as she arrived outside of their home and quickly got out of the car. She made her way into the house and upstairs to where Nick was lying comfortable in bed.

"Hey love." He said looking at her as she walked nervously over to him. "Nick, do you love me?" She asked and he sat up quickly. "Yes...very much?" He said questioning why she was asking.

"Ok...please don't freak out when I tell you this..." She said looking at her hands and feeling her heart pound in nervousness. "What is it? you're scaring me..." He said getting out of the bed and coming over to stand in front of her.

"Please promise you won't freak..." She said breathlessly and he nodded, "I won't freak out, you have my word." He said and she felt tears prick her eyes.

"Nick...I'm pregnant." She said watching him closely to predict his reaction. He looked up at her and his serious face turned into a happy, crying face. Tears came to his eyes and he hugged her tightly. "That's amazing!" He said holding her gently and she smiled and hugged him back tightly.

"We're gonna have a baby!"" He said excitedly, "Yeah...a baby." Samantha smiled at him, "Do you think I'll be a good dad?" He asked nervously and she giggled and hugged him tightly.

"You'll be an amazing dad!" She said and he hugged her back gently. She pulled back so she could see his face and she wiped away his tears of happiness. "We're gonna have a family." He whispered and offered her a gorgeous smile. She smile back and kissed him quickly.

He kissed her back quickly before pulling back and running her fingers through her hair. "I hope we have a son." She said and he offered her a smirk.

"I hope so too...what would we name him?" Nick asked and she laughed, "It's a little too early for that...I've gotta schedule an appointment with my gyno first. I'll call her after we eat breakfast cause I'm starved." She said and he nodded, "I'll make us something to eat...then I have to go to work for a few hours." Nick said and Samantha nodded before he wrapped his arm around her and pulling her into him.

"I'm so happy." He said and she giggled, "Me too." She shouldn't have been so nervous to tell him, he wouldn't have been a jerk about it.

Nick made breakfast rather quickly and they ate and talked and called the gynecologist scheduling an appointment for tomorrow after dinner with her parents before he dressed and had to leave.