Chapter 1~ A new era in life {part 1}

(Y/N) 'so POV
Simulation Failed
Are you kidding me right now, again with the whole failing the flight simulation. I watched my brother, Lance Mclain walk out with his team members Hunk Garett and Pidge Gunderson. "So would anyone like to explain what they did wrong?" (A/N: Sorry if I type something they didn't say, its been a while since I've re-watched it) Mr. Iverson asked. Many students replied and I gave them encouraging smile. Iverson scolded them and I whispered to my teammates, "Wow at least I can keep my opinions to myself!" Well apparently it wasn't that quiet because Iverson called me out, "Ms. Mclain Would you like to share what you just said." I smiled and nodded, "Sure, I said at least I can keep my opinions to myself unlike you!" I smiled as some students gasped out of shock. Iverson glared at me but since I already went on the simulator I simply walked to the door and looked at Iverson. "Oh yeah so I found this toy you ordered a long time ago!" I did the old jack-in-a-box middle finger joke to Iverson and left to my dorm.

(A/N: Sorry that this was crappy, I don't have proper grammar so I'll try my best to make this story good for ya guys)

226 words