I spot my father's car and I walk towards it. I have to act like a gentleman in front of my father, oh great.

Then I run towards the car and abruptly open the car's backseat door for Jae, sending her a fake smile. She furrows her eyebrows and mumbles, "Weird much?" I glare at her and close the door.

I walk towards the passenger's side, opening the door and sit inside. I close door and buckle my seatbelt in.

Dad greets Jae and she greets him back. I roll my eyes. "Dad, can we just go already?"

"Taehyung, there is no need for such an attitude." He snaps. Then he starts the car and drives.

Throughout the car journey home, Dad kept having conversations with Jae and I about how our school day went, what exams are coming up and also how we're settling in, in our marriage life. I just replied simply and tried to avoid talking about the marriage topic.

We finally reach the house. I unbuckle my seatbelt, pick up my bag and exit the car. I hear Jae thanking my father for the lift and my father replies with a "you're welcome". Then I hear the sound of the car door slam and a car speeding off. I take the keys out from my coat pocket, unlock the door and enter the house.

"Finally, home sweet home." I hear Jae speak.

I throw my bag on the sofa and lay on the sofa. I close my eyes and lean my head on the head of the sofa.

I suddenly remember the conversation that Bomi and I had at break. Something about Namjoon's party. Wait. His party? I forgot, I have to bring Jae along, otherwise people will get suspicious especially my parents.

"Jae." I simply call her and open my eyes.

She turns around and faces me. "Yeah?"

"Get ready. We're going to Namjoon's house." I reply.

"For his party, right?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Well, duh!" I reply then roll my eyes.

She raises an eyebrow and snaps back, sassily. "Don't 'duh' me." And she runs upstairs.

I clench my jaw and sigh. She's frustrating me day by day.

How long are we married for, exactly? Our parents didn't even tell us.

Third Person's POV

Once Jae got ready, she makes her way downstairs. As she enters the living room, she spots Taehyung smirking widely at his phone, scrolling through pictures.

Taehyung was actually staring at 'hot' and sensual pictures of Bomi. Every time he swiped to a different picture of her, he'd bite his lower lip.

Jae tilts her head and stares at him, trying to get his attention. She waves her hand in front of him, but he still didn't turn his gaze away from his phone. She discreetly glances at his phone and sees Bomi's pictures. She raises an eyebrow, wondering how did he hook up with such a plastic barbie doll.

She sighs, feeling frustrated by the minute. "Kim. Taehyung."