Chapter 37 Part 2

Start from the beginning

The devil dropped the fireball. He was thinking about what he was saying! Eurynomus got up and came over to me. His arms wrapped securely around my body.

The devil smirked wickedly at Eurynomus. "She hasn't said a word, and she won't." Sith was still on his toes. The devil sighed. "Son, you must perform my tasks. Your duties as a demon don't end. She's nothing but your whore."

Eurynomus rolled his eyes. "She's my girlfriend. You can either accept that or never speak to me." He looked displeased. It was really hard for him to grasp the fact that we were dating. Sith rolled his eyes. "Can you leave them alone? He marked her again. What more will it take for you to stop messing with his life? If you continue down this path, only death will come to your son." His eyes met mine. I shook a little. Eurynomus kissed my head. The devil shrugged silently. "One false move-"

"She's going to be a good girl." Eurynomus spoke up. His hand squeezed my sides. I knew what he meant. The devil disappeared as quickly as he came. Sith smiled. I looked up at Eurynomus. "Thank you." He kissed me. Sith waved his hand. "Nothing really. So, she needs to spend the night here. Just to make sure he's cooled off before going back to earth." He left as well. Eurynomus yanked me into his lap. I was naked under his shirt. He kissed my neck. "Mm Bella. I could go for round two." My mind was racing. This was really happening. Us, here. I couldn't even believe it myself. He kissed my cheek. "Bella, you're driving me nuts with your thoughts. Just relax." My vision became blurry suddenly. I shook my head serval times. It wasn't going away. Everything around me was fading. Voices came flying at me. Faster it seemed. It couldn't be controlled. Feeling like I was thrown off the roller coaster, just floating. Just slowly falling..........

My eyes opened to bright lights. I was in a room. People were surrounding me. I couldn't focus on everyone. One face stood out. I couldn't forget it no matter how hard I tried. "Eurynomus." I murmured. The man came closer to me. Everything was clearing out. A nurse stood at the bed. Another man and a doctor. "Isabella? Can you hear me? This is Dr. Michael." Holding my head in my hands, I was trying to figure out what just happened. The man on my bed squeezed my hand. "I thought you'd never come back."

Sitting up, I knew no one. A girl came in. I smiled. "Carrie." She held her mouth, in tears. She rushed over and hugged me. The nurse came over to check me. Dr. Michael stood next to me. "They've been waiting for you. Seems like forever to them. How are you feeling?"

My eyes met his. "Who are the guys?" He shined a light in my eyes. "Her eyes are dilated. Just give her a moment to relax."

Carrie held my face. "That's Sam." Pointing to the man at the end of the bed. My eyes widened. I was looking at a dead man walking. How did this happen? She looked at the man sitting next to me. "That's Erin, your boyfriend." Blinking a couple times, I was looking at Eurynomus. The demon prince I fell in love with. Struggled to be with. I pushed her away. "But...Sam died. He was dragged into hell by chains. But then he came back and-"

"Did you dream this up while you were in a coma?" Dr. Michael spoke up. My mind was racing. Coma? I never slipped out of it? None of this made sense. He saw my expression. "It's okay. Some people believe they came from another world after waking up. You dreamt up an entire world for yourself. None of the people here have changed."

Erin pulled my hands together. "Bella, everything is going to be okay."

I looked at him. "I'm not crazy. It did happen." He kissed my forehead. He was trying to calm me down. I didn't know what to do. The nurse left the room. Sam leaned on the edge. "You hurt your finger. Well actually, you cut it. The infection got worse. The exams and stuff made you forget about it. Well, you ended up passing out in the middle of the college yard. You slipped into a coma after you fell down a flight of stairs. It was really bad."

Carrie sniffled. "At least you came back to us. I really did miss my best friend."

I sighed deeply. None of this was making sense. How did I know this was real? "How long was I gone for?"

Everyone got quiet for a moment. Erin spoke up. "Two years about." I was gone for so long. "They said it would take years. But you were showing brain activity. You almost died at one point. They had to bring you back." I remembered Eurynomus coming to my aid after the devil talked to me. The words came clear as day. "You're so close to death baby. So weak." Dr. Michael clapped his hands. "Okay. This is becoming overwhelming. One person needs to stay for now."

Sam nodded. "I'll come by tomorrow." He walked out silently.

Carrie looked at Erin. "You stay tonight. I'll come by early tomorrow." He was going to object but then got quiet. Carried hugged me before leaving. The dr left with them. Erin looked at me. "I-"

"I'm sorry." I spoke up. He was confused. "I didn't mean to be away for so long."

He shook his head. "Don't be sorry Isabel. You don't know how much I've missed you since you were gone. I thought you would never come back to me. I prayed that God would return you soon. I couldn't live with the thought of losing you. I fought off so many demons and-"

"I know Eurynomus." I spoke out.

He raised his eyebrow. "Who's Eurypmy?"

I shook my head. He wasn't going to understand. "You. You were a demon prince that I fought to be with." The demon prince that I missed. I'm sure this guy is nice and all. But he could never replace Eurynomus. The way he treated me was beyond how any normal man would. He smirked at me. I couldn't figure out what that face was for. Something changed in him. Like a different tune began to play once everyone left. "Let's just keep that to ourselves. Okay Bella?" His eyes began to glow yellow. I held my mouth. His hand turned into a claw. "Now we can be together without any interruptions." I suddenly knew what just happened. He fixed it, in a way I couldn't possibly understand. A way the devil would finally leave us alone. But I knew for sure, none of it, was ever a dream.

End.

**This is the end! Thank you everyone who supported this story from the beginning!! ***