“Sleepy.” He rasped out, wincing when pain shot threw his throat at the small whisper.

Dave was off talking to Ian Hawk in the green room, and the chipettes had gone to go for the snacks with Theodore, leaving the two by themselves behind stage. The show was over and all the fans had already started leaving.

“It’s okay Alvin, the shows over, you can rest now.” Simon said softly, concerned about the damp fur, the dilated amber eyes and the way Alvin was carrying himself with wobbly legs and head rolling. He put a paw to his brothers forehead and wincing in shock at how hot he was. “Okay, bro, it’s time to get you a bag of ice.”

Alvin did his best to shake his head, “No… I’m so cold…” the munk muttered softly.

“Shhh.” Simon put a finger to the elder’s lips, “Don’t talk, you don’t want to irritate that throat.” He stepped behind him and gently pushed him forward, “Come on, we need to get to Dave.”

Before they could go anywhere, a tall dark figure came up and stopped directly in front of them.

Alvin being to delirious to comprehend anything but the pain he was in, continued to look down, head to jumbled to be concerned about anything.

But Simon looked up in confusion, looking at the tall figure that he didn’t recognize. “Excuse me sir,” Simon said, “Were not taking autographs right now, I need to get my brother to Dave.” He said as politely as he could, waiting for the unknown person to move.

His eyebrows rose in confusion when the person didn’t move. And for about four seconds, the only sound that could be heard was the noise coming on in the auditorium behind them as the fans left, and the soft moaning Alvin was doing as his temperature continued to rise.

After those four seconds though, is when Simon began to panic, the situation becoming clear to him as he just knew this guy was very, very bad news. And they had to get away.

Now.

The strange man in front of him kneeled and grabbed both him and Alvin by the waist before he could think to do anything. Simon opened his mouth and yelled out, but nobody could hear him over the sound of the crowed yelling in the auditorium.

Theodore came in just then holding varius crackers and candies. He must have come looking for them once he noticed they weren’t next to him on the snack table. Confusion and then realization crossed those green eyes when he saw the tall figure holding his struggling brother and a now unconscious Alvin. The man turned and saw the little chipmunk, who was too surprised to move. Simon noticed his baby brother standing there by the door, and not willing to let the younger one get kidnapped as well, he yelled out as loud as he could just as the man holding him started to approach the baby. “Run Theodore! Go, run and get Dave!”

Snapping to attention, Theodore jumped out of the way just in time to dodge a hand that tried to grab him and ran out of the room. The man holding him and Alvin groaned and turned the other direction, running out the back door and down the side of the building towards the back, ignoring Simon’s protests and screams for help. The younger struggled, biting anything he could reach, his paws were bound in the tight grip his kidnapper had on him.

Suddenly, Dave and a few other people, the security, ran out of the building, looking for them, Simon screamed for him just before him and his brother were shoved into a black bag and into a blacker car. Dave’s eyes landed on Simon just before that happened and he yelled for the kidnapper to stop as everyone ran over. They were too far though, and the kidnapper was quick to jump in the car and start the engine.

Simon struggled in the bag he and Alvin were in, panicing when a familiar smell hit his nostrals. The bag had a napkin doused in chlorophorm that was scenting the entire bag, making Simon dizzy and feeling like a rock, everything started feeling light and heavy at the same time. And just before he could knaw a hole in the bag any further, sleep captured him and he fell unconscious next to his sick brother.