eight

why won't you ever be the first one to break

bear💕: i miss you.

message sent 3:46 am

bear💕: it's been three weeks, when will you come home?

message sent 6:21 am

bear💕: i haven't been able to sleep for more than 2 hours since you left. am i crazy for thinking you'll be back? did you lie to me?

message sent 9:17 am

phil❤️: hey i'm sorry for not replying i've been busy

bear💕: it's alright

phil❤️: don't take this so hard on yourself, take care please

bear💕: i'm trying but it's hard when i love you so much and you don't even give a shit.

phil❤️: dan, i care about you

phil❤️: and i have to go, i can't have this conversation with you again.

bear💕: what conversation phil? you left with a promise of coming back soon. you said i wouldn't even miss you. you said you loved me.

message sent 2:30 pm

bear💕: are you not going to reply?

message sent 4:04 pm

bear💕: what have i ever done to you to be treated like this?

message sent 7:42 pm

phil❤️: dan i don't know how many fucking times i've told you this but i need a fucking break. why can't you understand that? do you understand what a break means?

phil❤️: it means SPACE

phil❤️: and you're suffocating me even when i'm not there. i can't deal with this.

bear💕: suffocate you?

bear💕: i'm sorry it's hard to live without you when we haven't been separated in the past eight years. and i'm not trying to suffocate you. i just miss you, you don't have to be an inconsiderate asshole about it.

phil❤️: i don't want to talk about this. please stop texting me.

bear💕: fine.