"Can it, twerp!!", May retorted to which Max felt shivers run down his spine. Meanwhile, Sylveon was playing with May's Glaceon while her Munchlax was hoarding a nearby Pokemon Centre's food supply with Ash's Snorlax. Wigglytuff and Blissey were trying to send them away but they were no match for the eating Pokemon duo who had already completed a quarter of the food supply.

"CHU!!RAI!!", I heard suddenly as I saw two large balls of electricity float in my direction.

"GET OUT OF GHE WAY, SERENA!! THEY'LL ATTRACT AND EXPLODE!!", Ash screamed waving his hands. I ran out of the way and suddenly from the bush near me, something rose up.

"Lup?", was the voice I heard but the attack had done it's damage as Dawn's Piplup laid down near the bush CLEARLY knocked out. But he woke up in a minute and began to yell at Ash and Raichu waving his little fins all over the place and a cross mark formed on the side of his forehead which indicated the amount of anger he had within himself.

"LUP!!PIPLUP!!PIP!!PIP!!PIPLUP!!", he yelled again and again in frustration.
Ash and Raichu rubbed their heads nervously in reply to his rant of anger.

Time Skip

It was night now and all of us had gone go bed, except for me. I just wanted to see the sky filled with stars. Not only was it beautiful, it gave me time to think, and also calmed my mind.

"Can't sleep?", I heard an all familiar voice ask. I just giggled lightly and nodded my head. Ash just chuckled and sat next to me. He had a small book which looked like an album with him. I just scooted next to him and we began to cuddle. After I made myself comfortable, I decided to ask him about the book.

"Hey, Ash! What's that book you've got with you?", I asked him.

"Wanna see?", he asked me with a huge and rather mischievous grin.

I nodded my head and he opened the book. It was really small so it could hold only about 5 photographs. The first photograph was him as a new born kid.

"Aww! You look really cute!", I told him to which he simply rolled his eyes.

"EVERY baby looks cute, Serena!", he countered. I simply rolled my eyes and turned over the side. The next picture was him playing with a Squirtle plush toy. He looked around 2 years old, 3 at max.

"It was my first toy, you know?", he told me defensively when I began to giggle. When I got ready to turn over to the next picture, he told me something.

"Do you know why I'm really good with my Pokemon, Serena?", he asked me smiling lightly. I shook my head and suddenly a gust of chill wind struck us and I began to shiver. I slowly cuddled next to him and he brought me onto his lap. I giggled lightly and snuggled close into his embrace. I then turned the next page and saw the picture. It was Ash when he was around 4 years old. He was hugging a Froakie was on his lap while a Pichu sat on his head. A Treecko was standing near a tree with a twig in its mouth while a Totodile was chasing a Ghastly and a Gible in the background. On the other side, there was a stare off competition going on between a Snivy and a Chikorita, while a Charmander was chasing a Chimchar behind Ash. Were they all his Pokemon?

"Are they....your Pokemon?", I asked. He simply grinned and nodded.

"I double checked all of their traits. They match in each and every way. Sceptile prefers to rest his left foot on a tree while in his cool pose, while Feraligatr always raises his right arm higher than his left while dancing. Gengar scrunches his nose while laughing to get that maniacal look, while Garchomp prefers starting to run from his left foot like in the picture. Serperior and Meganium never got along due to an ego clash. Greninja always leaps from his right foot and Charizard loves to intimidate his opponent by thrusting his face forward and Infernape always preferred Flame Wheel as a good escape route, while Raichu prefers to keep his balance on his right foot while folding the toes of his left foot. Yep, it's the WHOLE gang!!", he told me wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed my shoulder.

"How can you remember SO much about your Pokemon?", I asked him impressed but also filled with jealousy.

"I care for them all and I picture myself in their position when they battle to get in better sync with them", he told me. After that, I turned the side and I saw a picture of me, Ash and Gary. Gary was Tepiggy-back riding Ash while I was giggling looking at Gary. Ash was shouting something at Gary who was sticking his tongue out. Ash just smiled fondly remembering the camp. The final picture was Ash with Pikachu just before he left for the Indigo League battle.

"Great memories! I just want to add a group picture of all the people I've ever travelled with!!", Ash told me and I simply smiled and gave him a light kiss.

"It's already late. We should head back to our rooms before they find out that we are out", I told him and he nodded in return.

"I don't think Max would be sleeping right now! He would be memorizing bate combinations for his battle tomorrow. Is wouldn't blame him, though. A whitewash can be rather scary. He wouldn't let me sleep at all!!", he told me chuckling. I simply smiled and we walked to our rooms hand in hand and I kissed him lightly before going into my room. It was a rather sleazy move but the expression on Ash's face was worth it.

"How was your date, Blondie?", was the question I heard the minute I went into the room. I shrieked in shock and I saw May giggling hysterically at my expression while Dawn woke up groggily due to May's sinister laughter.

"For your information May, it was not a date! It was just a casual outing!!", I told her glaring.

Piplup woke up and stretched his fins before realising that it was 11 PM and began to throw another fit until Dawn calmed him down but still glared at me and May.

"Alright, Piplup! Calm down! We'll go to sleep okay? SERENA, MAY, fight in the morning, alright? GO TO SLEEP!!!", Dawn yelled at us. Dawn was terrifying when she was angry and her bed head made it far worse as she looked like a scarier and an angrier version of Olympia.

Time Skip

It was finally morning and it was time for me to bicker with May. Ash greeted the 3 of us and left to train with Max while Drew decided to make us breakfast. He had become an extremely good cook and I might say he was far better than Clemont in cooking.

"Why should I run with my Pokemon, Ash?", I heard Max whine. Ash folded his arms across his chest and gave him a small smirk before rolling his eyes in a way like 'go on, keep running'. At the right time, Gary came out rolling his shoulders.

"Well, well, well! Ashy-boy is training you, huh kid? Start digging your grave, lil' dude!!", Gary told Max ruffling his hair. While Dawn realized that Gary had come out, she began to blush heavily and that was the fuel that was required for May to start another saga of mocking. Being on the receiving end of May's mockery is something I have experienced and that is your worst fear to power 10. The only soul who had happened to counter her was Ash as half the time he wouldn't understand her jokes and the remaining time, he'd counter her statements.

"RAICHURAI!! RAI RAI RAI!!", Raichu came out to the battlefield yelling for some apparent reason. His cream coloured stomach was no longer cream coloured. It was the same orange colour like the rest of his skin. He was rubbing his skin in fear of it being the symptom of a disease.

"Cool down, buddy! We'll ask Nurse Joy about this, alright? Look at the bright side of this. You're more like a Pikachu now, buddy! A larger, orange-ish  Pikachu!", Ash told him. That seemed to calm him down a bit.

Ash's POV:

After seeing Nurse Joy, we came to know that it was just a part of his semi evolution and since he wasn't in contact with the Thunderstone for a long time, he carried some of his Pikachu traits but this would be the last change in his appearance.

"Happy now?", I asked him in return to which he happily nodded his head.

I was forgetting something, wasn't I?

MAX'S TRAINING!! The little guy would do anything to goof training. Watch out Max, I'm coming for you!!

To be continued.....

A/N: Hope this was good enough! Thanks for supporting me and thanks for reading!!:):):)