“We did it, guys! We just need to practice this choreo again and again until the school festival!” Byeongkwan cheered as he looked at Junhee, “Right, team leader?”

Junhee faked a smile, “Of course!”

“We’ll show ‘em our charms and slay the stage!” Yuchan said and Donghun nods his head.

“It’s been a while since we’ve performed as a group so I’m anticipating for this!” Byeongkwan said in a cheerful tone as he looked at the four boys, “Let’s do our best,okay?”

Sehyoon chuckled as he patted the younger boy, “Yes, Byeongkwan. We will.”

Ah, damn it. Junhee did his best to keep that smile plastered on his face despite the jealousy he’s feeling, he felt disgusting for feeling such an emotion like this on one of his friend but it can’t be helped, he loves Sehyoon too much. He was there for a long time with the boy even before Byeongkwan came to their life, yet Sehyoon chose the younger.

“Hyung, we should hang out this weekend. Our rest day will be on Saturday, right? Let’s hang out!” Yuchan said and leaned on his boyfriend's shoulder, “Right, Donghun-hyung?”

Donghun nodded, “I think Yuchan’s right, we should get some rest and enjoy our rest day.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re too whipped on Chan and you can’t say no to him.” he tried to tease the older and stared at Donghun with his infamous smug expression.

“You’re just hesitating to come because you’ll look like the group’s third wheel!” Donghun retorts.

Junhee rolled his eyes, “Well, I’m too awesome to be PDA-ing with somebody, not like you guys. You suck!”

“I swear to god, Junhee will never have a lovelife.” Donghun joked and Junhee tried to keep his smug expression.

“Oh really?” he said as his eyebrows furrowed, “Let’s see about that.”

Even Junhee thinks that he’ll never have a lovelife, he’ll just keep on watching over Sehyoon ‘til the sickness will consume him.

°•°•°•°

It was Saturday, he was in front of the park where they should be meeting each other right now yet aside from him, the others haven’t arrived yet. Junhee made sure that he brought his medication with him since it’s going to be a long day for him, he’ll try to supress his damn emotions for the sake of his team.

“Damn it, I’m always the early bird.” he hissed while looking at their conversation last night, “And that punk, Byeongkwan had the guts to say that the last one to arrive will treat us ice cream even though he’s always late.”

It had been like this, Sehyoon, Donghun and Junhee had been friends since their first year in middle school. Yuchan later joined the group when they were in the same Dance club during their third year in middle school, the younger was just a freshmen back then but they got along and had been friends, they made their own unit in the Dance club and was recognized by the whole school for being a synchronized and powerful dance team. They had been the representatives on a lot of dance contests which they’ll always get a price, either being a winner or a runner-up which made their Dance club instructor proud of them.

It's also a good thing that their school had been accepting primary, middle, and high school students. That means that they'll stay as a group for a long time, but as the trio became high school students, a new face had arrived. At first, everyone in their Dance club was intimidated by the short guy in front of them. He was a well-known dancer from a prestigious school that was also a representative on dance contests, but as the younger looked at Junhee, it smiled and all of the intimidating aura around him disappeared in a blink of an eye. And after the short introduction, Byeongkwan seems to be attaching himself to Junhee’s group and they’ve decided to let an another ray of sunshine invade their turf. Three becomes four and after a while, it’s a group that consists of five boys.