GIDEON AND MY THANKS

(Jan 31, 2018)
im soo proud of my boi i had some drawings i did before when NMS ended :DD

i did this to practice my lighting and backgrounds, because i don't do them often soo :))

here is one i did waaaaaaaaaaaay before NMS started, it was requested by wings and the fam from the quote;"The amulet fastened around his neck flared a bright blue, and Gideon leapt up off the ground

"The amulet fastened around his neck flared a bright blue, and Gideon leapt up off the ground. Trails of teal light flowed from his feet as his power bore him up and up and over the gate. He hovered there over it for a microsecond, his cape fluttering in the wind, before dropping back down into the snow on the other side. It buckled beneath his glowing feet as he landed firmly on the ground."

oh- and yes im still going to do more NMS art because,1. I was pretty busy these weeks because of school2. NMS was shorter than expectedsoo maybe when The Order of the Crescent Eye is up and going, i would have at least a few more for this chapter since it was soo good and written soo well :,))Spoilers for the Last Chapter/Other parts of the fic aswell:

I really loved how Gideon was instead of which to fear most (His father, or Pacifica's New powers) He decided to find something else to stay and fight for, and its the love for Mabel <3, Its not only being that ship that almost everyone squeals one, but its a nice way to help the character develop themselves and their surroundings. Those are the types of Ships i love. and i love it soo much and how Miss Wings put more "value" into it, it isn't just a cute little ship, but its something that helped Gideon and Mabel a lot, its good for the plot too, giving a more excellent reason for Gideon to rebel to his father to save and promise a normal girl with no super human abilities what so ever.

I could not stop saying how beautiful this was, and how beautiful everything was, its soo well written- like the part where Mabel needed money to help Dipper with their play fiasco after Spectre Theatre happened, and my personal favorite when Star Mabel was turned into a pig by Gideon (Multiple Mabel), they now play as the role of waddles or DipDops favorite Pig, and which is why its also very clever because Star Mabel really cares for dipper and also is kind of Mabel, soo the part where Dipper attempts to escape with the help of waddles, it isnt really normal for a pig to kind of do those things, thats why i found it very interesting aswell as the relationship of Dipper and Waddles :DD I just simply love every part of it, how it switches to POVs and how it builds up to the climax and such. Just- Bravo!!! and also, the fans and artist out there with their awsome comments and art! i just stare at them in awe and laugh soo much at those funny ones :DDD AND OF COURSE, THANK YOU, for checking my art out :,)) and i am really grateful for all the support, i cant put it into words of how amazing you guys are, just, Thank the Lord for soo many blessings he has given me, like you guys :))also sorry for any grammar errors :,)))))