FOUR | 04

_____

_____

{CHAPTER FOUR: SENDING MESSAGES}
_____

"ALRIGHT, I think we're good to go." Serenity untucked her head from her arms that had been resting on her knees when another man walked in. She narrowed her eyes as images of a the man flashed through her mind.

Another vision flashed across her eyes. She saw Amara in a field surrounded by darkness and at the center of it, with her, was that very same man. He had once held the mark of Cain.

Then Amara's voice rang through her head. "He'll protect you."

Jack studied the girl as her eyes flashed. He grasped her hand gently snapping her out of her daze. She sent him a small smile. He only gave her a concerned look, cause he had saw the visions too.

"What? Really?" Sam questioned coming over to the jail bars. "How?"

"I gave her the talk." The man, Dean, Serenity somehow knew spoke. "Right, let's grab Damien an-"

Dean stopped when his eyes landed on the girl beside the Nephilm. "Who's she?"

The oldest Winchester recognized her. That's when he felt that familiar tugging at his heart. The same feeling he got with Amara and as soon as he realized that, he knew he was done for. He knew he was stuck with this girl. "Nevermind. She comes too."

Sam looked to his brother questioningly, but didn't say anything. "Anyway, let's grab Damien here and find some place quiet so we can," Instead of finishing, Serenity watched as Dean made a strange clicking sound with his tounge.

Sam immedantly interjected. "No, No, No." Sam let out an unbelieving laugh. "Dean, Jack is not evil. He's just a kid."

"Are yo-" Dean stopped for a second, narrowing his eyes. "He's Lucifer's son."

"We need him." Sam reminded softly. Dean looked taken back for a moment.

"What?"

Sam sighed. "Like-"

"Help!" Serenity was pulled out of the conversation by Clarke screaming. Her and Jack looked up. It was only then Serenity noticed the other presences, Angels.

Dean glanced at his brother and then the blonde and neplihm left the room to check out the problem. Sam hurriedly glanced around for a way out.

Suddenly the back door was ripped off of its hinges, causing both Jack and Serenity to get to their feet. Serenity groaned. "Oh hell."