"How they met" 2p Italy x mute! reader oneshot

I;
I crushed my hand into a fist, moving my thumb to rest upon my ring finger and raised my pinky as high as I could
———————————————
Y/N was born a mute. She never said a word in her lifetime. Instead of learning normal English, Y/N was forced to learn sign language. Approximately seventy million deaf people use sign language and much less speaking people. But as a determined young woman, she didn't let this stop her.

L;
I branched my index finger and thumb from my clenched fist to form a right angle
———————————————

Y/N's favorite hobby was talking to people on chatrooms. She didn't need to move her hands to talk to people, and they didn't need to know sign language. She met many friends there, but her best friend by far was someone by the username, "FlaviNO". After talking with them for about two years, they both decided they should meet in person. The user gave directions to a house about eighty miles away from Y/N's home. And that's where Y/N is now. Outside a large beige house with vermilion shingles and a fountain the color of ivory.

O;
I pressed my fingers together in a position that looked like puckering lips
———————————————

       Y/N knocked on the door of the house, patiently waiting for someone to answer. What she received, she did not quite expect.  Almost immediately after she knocked on the door, a guy with blond hair with a peculiar curl on the side of his head brought her into a bone-crushing hug. "y/n!" He signed in letters to show he knew how, which made the H/C girl giggle. You see, Flavio could only memorize the ASL alphabet in the short time that they planned to visit each other, and even then he was a bit rusty. But the E/C eyed girl didn't mind, and was honored that he learned a whole alphabet just to communicate with her easier. Flavio practically carried the girl into his house and asked to give her a tour. The mute girl nodded and allowed herself to be dragged by the eccentric boy.

V; I lifted my index finger and ring finger to form a peace sign
———————————————

After running around the mansion with Flavio, Y/N saw something strange. There was another boy with tanner skin than Flavio, a bit shorter and his curl was on the other side of his head. He looked like he was sharpening knives...creepy. When the the H/C girl looked at the boy, Flavio seemed to brighten up even more... if that was even possible. He dragged the boy by his elbow towards the E/C girl. "Luci! This is my best friend, Y/N!" He said to the tan boy, practically jumping from excitement. "Don't call me that" the brown haired boy groaned.

E; I pressed my four main fingers close to my palm and rested my thumb right below them
———————————————

The H/C tilted her head in curiosity, not really understanding the interaction between the two boys. Y/N scavenged her head for information about who this boy was; that was until Flavio spoke to her "Y/N, meet my brother!" At first the E/C girl was startled by the volume in which the blond boy shouted, but quickly recovered.

Y; I scrunched my hand into a fist, raising my Pinky finger and thumb
———————————————

She remembered Flavio talking about his brother but she didn't think they would look so different. If it wasn't for the curl on his head, she wouldn't have recognized them as siblings. "So Y/N huh?" Luciano asked, temporarily dragging the H/C girl from her inquisitive thoughts. She nodded out of impulse as the nicely dressed boy sauntered closer to her. "I'll leave you to it~" Flavio said, leaving the room. Y/N grabbed the notebook she used to talk to people but Luciano's hand pressed her hand down. "Flavio forced me to learn the letters too, no worries" he said The girl smiled as she signed in letters "T H A N K
Y O U" he seemed to be taken a little off guard when she smiled as even through his tan cheeks, she saw a blush creeping up.

O; she scrunched all her fingers together in the form of lips
———————————————

And that was far from the last blush that Luciano showed. As the three people on the couch looked intently at each other, the little girl that Y/N and Luciano had raised since birth finished Y/N's sentence as both Luciano and
Y/N reminisced about how they met

U; She raised her pointer and middle fingers and bunched the rest of her fingers together
———————————————

Thank you so much for reading! I'm really sorry for the long delay. School is a butt. I'll update more frequently now that I've freed my schedule a bit more thank you 2p-hetalia-fan for the request!