I am pushed to the floor inside the room, my skirts gather around my fallen knees. I wish I could sink into them and never be seen again. Just turn into the emerald green silk. But then I'll probably be used for the next mate of the king. I think the words with disgust.

Two guards grab my arms and lift me up. They slam me in a chair and I rub my sore arms from where they grabbed me.

"You didn't have to be so rough." I state. They glare at me but don't reply, probably not allowed to. I sigh. They restrain my hands and legs. I try to wriggle my hands out but they're too tight. I rest my head back on the cool metal surface, waiting for the interrogation to begin. But it doesn't.

My eyes fly open to see what they are doing just as electricity is sent into my skin. I jerk and shake, all the while screaming as lightning fries my insides. My head feels like it will explode until it's suddenly gone. I gasp, tears falling down my face.

I hold up a hand, "alright, I'll t-" I'm cut off with an even stronger shock. I double up in pain, but the restraints keep me from moving to much. I try to get away from the endless pain but I simply can't. The pain overwhelms me and I black out.

I wake up with guards looking over me. "Why did you have an affair with him?" They question, bored.

I sputter. "Have an affair, I did no such thing. He was my mate. He rejected me and sent me here." I reply, exasperated. How could they be so stupid?

"Why did he reject you?" They continue.

"Why, you want to know why. I killed his father, that's why. I killed the king and I never once felt bad about it. He came here to win me back and I've told him no. Countless times, ask him. He can't take no for an answer, though. If I could I would kick his ass back to his stupid castle and never see him again." I spit ot with enough fury in my voice that they step back, shocked.

"Yeah, do you believe me now, or are you going to continue burning my insides and frying my brains. You guys are so stupid to believe that I would have an affair with that jackass."

One walks away and calls something in on his radio. Do it bastard, I'm sick and tired of being down here. I hope my mate leaves, he's caused enough trouble already.

"Come with me miss, we're sorry for the misunderstanding." He nods his head although he obviously isn't sorry. Misunderstanding my ass, they enjoyed it.

They have to practically carry me up the stairs because I am too weak to move on my own. My body is limp and he has trouble opening the door. They bang my foot against the door frame as they set me on my feet again. The king rushes towards us and I step back.

"I-" he starts.

"No, don't, you couldn't believe me when I told you the truth. Now you want my forgiveness. Too bad. They hurt me, you let them hurt me. I let you mark me when I had a mate. Do you know how that feels. Obviously you don't because you couldn't wait for your mate." I say, angrily. He had no right to do what he did. But at the same time, he did because he was the king.

"Are you alright?" Frederic gasps as he rushes to my side. I shove him away and stalk off.

"So, he is your mate." James states.

"Sadly." I reply without looking back. I decide to go for a run around the private forest surrounding the gardens. They are really beautiful and easily take my mind off things.

Leaves crunch under my furry feet and I run along the paths created so we don't get lost. I have no worries about that though, I have memorized the layout of the castle grounds so I never get lost. Well, that is, until I figured out new rooms have been added.

I clear my thoughts and focus on what was in front of me. And in that moment a huge black wolf was. Great, by the sensation of him being close I knew it was Frederic. He shifts back and tosses me a shirt. I take it and shift as well. Pulling it back over me his scent fills my nose and I calm down.

"What do you want?" I ask, too tired to put up a fight as he drags me into his arms.

"You, I have always wanted you." He whispers in my ear. His warm breath on my skin creates a heat I have never experienced before. "I know." Not the smoothest words ever, but I can't say I want him because he will think it's an invitation. No matter how much I want him I have to stay away. I draw back but he stops me.

"No, please, can you just give me this moment. That's all I'm asking." He begs. I relent and go back to his warm embrace. He kisses my forehead and I sink further into his arms.

"I can take you home with me. Then he won't be able to hurt you anymore." He says, placing kisses along my jawline. Crazy with desire I can't think straight.

"Uhh huh." I sigh as he gently takes my mouth with his. I grip his shoulders but he pulls back.

"You mean it, you'll come back with me." He says, his eyes widening.

I nod my head, "as long as you kiss me." My head was clouded with the smell and taste of him. I didn't realize what I had said until too late.

Well I had a hard time writing this one since I've never been tortured before, or had an affair. Soo, hope it turned out good? Yeah? Don't forget to vote and comment.