Chapter 13-They're Coming to Take Me Away

Cry's POV

I felt Felix gaze bore into my back making me grin manically.I was glad that I could get Felix to follow my little game,and the plan was going great! He didn't really know what is going on,and the less he knows the better.My plan has gone long enough and,although Felix has made a few bumps in the road,he has helped me more than he thinks.

My grin faltered a little when my chest tightened and my vision went blurry,but I quickly regained my composure.My vision went back to 'normal' and began scanning the people around me.My vision focused to a guy sitting in nearby table,his hand wrapped around a magnet.My vision started getting hazy again when he moved it around,showing it off to his friends.I walked up to him and shoved it out his hand.

"Hey!"The guy shouted.

"Sorry,I need it for an emergency."My hand started going 'glitchy',so I hid it behind my back.I took twenty bucks out of my back pocket and handed it to him."Keep the change.".

The guy looked baffled as I stalked away but he didn't say anything else.I threw the magnet away,the stinging sensation subsiding as my hand came back together.

What kind of idiot brings a magnet to a pub?

I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the bar,my eyes moving frantically as they scanned the people around me.Even though I created my own mind,the virus and computer scans where still encrusted into me.I was a walking computer,reading people like a criminal record.It's fun at times,but then it gets plain annoying.

I sat on a stool next to the girl as she fumbled with her purse.Her long,black straight hair fell just below her shoulders.She had a sharp cheek bones and her hazel eyes were framed by glasses.She was beautiful to say the least,like a flower.

But every flower had to be picked up and unconsciously killed.

Only,I was doing it on purpose.

I held back a chuckle and called the bartender.She looked at me and I ordered a beer and a martini.She wiped them up quickly and slid it to me over the table top.I grabbed the martini and turned towards the girl,giving her the sweetest smile I could manage.She eyed me suspiciously as I spoke

"And a martini for the lovely lady."I said as I changed my voice.My tone was now a bit lighter,containing an english accent.It could swoon any girl and it hasn't failed me yet. Computer programs,it's amazing how easy you can use them to manipulate people.

The girl smiled a bit and sipped on the martini.She still eyed me but said nothing.

"So what's someone like you doing in a place like this?"She rolled her eyes but smiled at my question.

"Nothing.Trying to have a little fun."She twisted her drink between her fingers as I played with my beer bottle.I couldnt really drink it because of reasons;but I smiled and sticked my hand out.

"Oliver."I lied through my teeth.She didn't see through it and shook my hand,never letting go."Victoria."

I brought her hands to my lips,kissing it and making her giggle.

Yep,this was going to be to easy.

Pewd's POV:

I was on my fourth beer while watching Cry and that girl flirt away.It broke my heart.I wasn't made of glass or anything of that sort,but it hurt and I felt like shattering into a million peaces.My Ryan was still in there,trapped like a caged animal.Still alive,I think.

I slammed down the beer when Cry's hand landed on the girl's thigh and he whispered in here ear,making her blush.He leaned back grinning and held one finger up,coming my way with his cellphone on his ear.He leaned on the wall next to me,never talking on the phone,but never looking at me either.I didn't even glance at him,eyes on my beer.