Chapter 10-Don't let me go back...

Felix POV

I stepped back,shaking my head unbelievably.

Is he...black mailing me?

''How do I know you're telling me the truth? You haven't been honest or nice to me this whole time.'' I glared at him,seeing if he got the message throug his thick head.

He smiled,his sick stupid smile showing itself.We were close enough to make us breath each others breaths.He crept his hand to my neck,making me shiver unconsciously.He pulled me close,our foreheads touching again.

''I guess you will have to find out.''He leaned in kissing me lightly.I didn't like it,it was cold and emotionless.

Unlike Ryan...

I stepped back again,courage running through my blood.

''Why would you do this? What would you gain,honestly?''I blurted out,exasperated.Cry laughed,his laughter making me shiver a bit,but I wouldn't show it in my face.

I need to be strong,I'm gonna get Ryan back no matter what.

He turned around,sucking in a breath as he ran a hand in his hair,making his locks tangle together.

''All of you are the same.''He said calmly.

I stood there confused. All of us?

''I don't know if you've noticed this,''He turned his head around,looking at me.''but I'm not human.''

I scoffed,no shit! You kill people for fun.

He laughed half heartedly. ''I'm a glitch,Felix.'' He said,using my real name for once.

I looked at him more confused until I blinked and he was facing me.I got scared and jumped back,shaking all over.He smiled,his face spazing out left and right.It looked like I was staring at a makeshift screen.

He was,well,glitching.His bottom half never lined with the top of his body.I could literally hear the static in the air.

Scared,would be an understandment of what I felt right now.

''Wh-what-who,who?''I stammered,showing perfectly how I felt.

''I didn't appear from thin air,Felix.I'm not human,I was created.''He said,his face sometimes pixilating suddenly and then returning to 'normal'.

I shivered from the thought.Who would create such a thing.

He turned serious as he began talking.

''I was an experiment.A virus,''He said using his hands to explain.''a deadly one for most of the part.''

I nodded,listening to him.He continued.

''I grew a mind of my own.''He said,his grin returning to his face.''Thought about creating an experiment on my own.''

''Which was?'' I asked quivering.

He laughed.''Humans do look interesting,but boring after some time.''

I closed my eyes,all the dead bodies in the attic running through my mind.Cry had his fun,but got bored with them.I shot my eyes open,looking at this thing in front of me.

What if he got bored of me?

''Now,Ryan,that's another story.''He smiled,again running his hand through his hair.

No.Not his hair.

Ryan's hair.

''Why did you pick him? Why?'' I asked,furious as to why he had picked him over everyone else.