Snatched pt 2

Yn

I grabbed my gun and cocked it back. Then i heard my boss speaking in my ear.

"Alright, your gonna go in there and make the man give you the money alright?"

"Ok." I said trembling. This is like my second time robbing a bank i dont wanna do this.

I put my mask on over my eyes and a bandana around my mouth. I ran in the bank quickly as 2 other people followed behind me.

"This is a robbery! Everbody on the ground!" The guy behind me said.

I ran up to the nearest cashier. He looked scared.

"Put the money in the bag!" I shouted. He hurriedly put all the money in the bag as i went down the line.

I usain bolted out of the bank and back to the van the 2 guys behind me got in and we drove off.

I counted the money. 1 million dollars, i started crying as i thought about keith.

He probably is wondering where i am.

~

2 year later..

"This is the police we've got you surrounded. Come out with your hands up!" A deep voice boomed through the mega phone.

I but on the bandana. I put my white hair into a ponytail as i fixed my shorts and stood in line.

"Ready Yn?" A tall buff man asked. I sighed.

"As ready as ill ever be." I said as i raised up my hands and started moving with the line.

"Ill take these 6. Keith you take her." He nodded at me.

"Yes sir." Keith said as he walked from behind the crowd of cops.

" Keith said as he walked from behind the crowd of cops

(Ay ay ay papi chulo. 💦🔥👀)

"Keith?" I whispered to myself. He turned me around and handcuffed me  and walked me off into the car.

I sat in the back of the car looking out of the window as he glanced at me a couple of times.

"Whats your name?" He asked.

"White haired bandit." I said smartly. He rolled his eyes. My red eyes looked at his chocolate eyes as i felt myself start to cry.

"Who are you?"

"The white haired bandit." I said smartly.

"You drop the additude." he said as he pulled into the police station.

He pulled me out of the car and into the police station. He walked me into the investigation room and sat me in a chair.

"So what are you gonna do. Terrify me? scream at me?" I asked smirking under my bandana.

He walked up to me looking in my eyes trying to find an answer.

"If your trying to figure out the answer, remove my bandana." I said slyly.

He slowly took off my bandana as his eyes widened.

"Y-Yn?!" He yelled with glossy eyes. I felt a tear or 2 fall down my cheek.

"Hey Keith. Did you miss me?" I said through tears.
____________________

Pt 3?

Vote and comment 🔥❤