Hurt

Omniscient

Keith and Yn. Bestfriends. Both exposed to hurt. A very bad hurt.

Keith.

He was raped by his mother when he was 8. Beat by his father since he could walk. Treated like a pet and not at child. Keith is now 18.

Yn.

Beat by her whole family because she was a "problem child". Almost killed a couple times by her mother and father because she was "brought from the devil." Yn is now 18.

Keith

I was walking with my bestfriend, Yn to my house. We always take the long way because we're afraid to go home.

"Yea. I mean i have feelings for som one else.. so of course i told her no." I said looking at my shoes.

Then we saw my house in the distance. My dad's car was outside.

I silently rolled my eyes because i aint feel like dealing with this nigga. I looked at the beautiful girl i call my bestfriend.

"You are so beautiful Yn. Dont let anyone tell you different." I said kissing her forehead.

"Thanks Keith." She said blushing. As we were nearing my house she held onto my hands tighter.

"Ok. Ill see you tomorrow beautiful. I love you." I said hugging her.

"I love you too." She pecked my cheek. She waved to me as she walked to her house and walked onto her porch.

"I am so in love with that girl." I mumbled. I walked into my house as i saw my drunken dad on the couch sleep. My mom came out in a lingerie set staring at me.

I started to feel revolted at what she was about to do. I felt myself shed a tear.. i hated my life.

A couple weeks later..

Yn

I cocked the gun back and let out 5 shots. 2 to my mom and 3 to my father.

I had an emotionless face. I didnt care about these people. At all. I dropped the gun and walked out.

I grabbed my suit case and walked away from my house as i saw keith doing the same.

"Did you do it?"

I silently nodded and smiled. Finally. I was free.

I was free with my boyfriend. We weren't going to be hurt anymore.

Ever.
_____________________

This one kinda made me cry. 😭

Vote and comment 🥀