[CH - 17] Something is fishy...

Haha. Sorry for your late update. You will all know why I couldn't do it (unless you don't then read the next chapter). There will be a special chapter tomorrow,( unless you already know why) so here ya go!

THIRD POV

Dream and Nightmare were walking down the huge white marbled corridor as they awed at the immensity of the room. The walls glistened in the bright sun and the red carpet flushed brightly with trimmings of gold around the end.

"Wow this is a pretty beautiful place," Nightmare said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah. It is pretty beautiful. Just like the place mom showed us when we were young,"

Nightmare faltered slightly at Dream's word. Never did they bring up about their mother for a long time. They both had been living with their grandma after she...well...

Nightmare sighed before replying, "Yeah. Just like the place mom showed us,"
Tears were threatening to fall from Dream's eyes and Nightmare noticed this. Usually he'd normally never have conversations like this but with the situation he was currently in, he has only one choice.

Before tears started to flow down from Dream's eyes, Nightmare hugged him tightly. Dream, who was currently shocked from the sudden physical contact from his brother, slightly jumped from the immediate hug but soon relaxed into the hug. They may have stayed there for several minutes but it felt like hours.

Once they both had let go, they were confronted by a smiling Cross.
"Awww. Best bros!!" He squealed.
"We're brothers. What else do you think we are?" Nightmare responded sharply.
"Ehh whatever. You both better come to the dining hall. It is almost dinner," Cross replied taking the hint of Nightmare's sharpness in tone.
"Come on brother. Let's go and get dinner!" Dream said while pulling both Cross and Nightmare. Nightmare sighed and went after his brother and his lover.

/////////////////////////////////////

After rejoining the rest of the group, they all went to the dining room. The dining room consisted of a huge long table that stretched from one end to the other. Elegant seats of leather were set out with neat and even spaces. Small hints of gold were placed around the room as some bright green leaves shimmered with colourful flowers spaced out between them. It was a stunning sight.

"Hey where's PJ?" asked Ink.
"Don't know? Last I saw him was when I passed him when he was going to his room," Dust replied, being curious of PJ's whereabouts.
"Meh. He will come later, right? I'm pretty sure he won't miss dinner," Reaper responded as he cane walking with a blushing Geno behind him.

"What did you do?" Cross looked at Reaper, grinning.
"I-"
"NO SHUT UP!!" Geno shouted as he blushed furiously.
"Did you try an-" Dust smirked at him before he was interrupted.
"NO WHAT THE FUCK" Geno shouted as he resembled a blueberry. Everyone started to tease as Geno tried to avoid them.

"Nah. I just gave him this," Reaper said as he gave a small peck on Geno's lips (?). Geno was at the point of fainting while everyone screamed, "OTP!!!". Geno quickly shook his head and glared at Reaper who was gladly smirking at him. "I hate you" he said while Reaper immediately responded, "Nah. I know you love me you little tsundere~"

Timeskip to after dinner cause I am so lazy as heck~

"That was the best food..... EVER!!!" Ink screeched as the group slowly walked back to their rooms after that delicious dinner. Really, it was one of the most fanciest dinner they ever had. It included of Braised Leeks with Mozzarella & a Fried Egg and Lamb Salad with Fregola Smoked Pork Jowl with Pickles.

"I never felt so full after a meal in my whole life" Cross replied, holding his stomach.

"Trust me Cross, our Grandmother will stuff us with food, which is twice as much that we ate right now," Nightmare said disappointingly while Dream gave a small laugh. Seeing his brother laugh, made Nightmare smile again before being a grumpy teen again.

"Funny. PJ hasn't come to dinner AT all! Should we check on him?" Dust looked at everyone worriedly.

"That is true, Dust. How could PJ miss something like this?" Geno felt worried for the poor kid who didn't have any powers like the rest of them. Seeing PJ not able to defend for himself made him feel scared for him.

"Let's go to his room and find out," Reaper said as everyone nodded in agreement and walked as quickly to his room. They couldn't lose anymore people.

They then entered the part of the castle which was coloured in red scarlet with gold trimming everywhere. It definitely showed the sign of royalty hence this was a castle after all. But as the gang had no clue which door was PJ's room, they split into three groups. One included Dream, Cross and Nightmare, another group consisted of Dust and Ink and the final group, and of course, was Geno and Reaper. They all went into each door opening them, just to find a glamorous room with no one in there.

Dust and Ink were one of the quicker groups. They went from door to door in seconds. They soon arrived at a huge oak door with magnificent carving that stretched from one end to the other. The door knob was made of brass and it had been polished to its best, making it shine as bright as these, blinding you in an instant.

Ink, who was in the mood of racing and finishing all the rooms at once, immediately went for the door knob. As soon as he touched the knob, a burning sensation was felt in his hand and he immediately brought his hand to himself as there were burn marks on his hand.

"OWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!" Ink screamed, almost tipping over Dust in the process as he tried to help Ink.

"OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED YOU YOU????" Dust screamed as he synchronised Ink's scream in the process.

"MY HAND IS HURTING SOO MUCH!!!! HELP ME HEAL IT!!!!!" Ink kept on screaming which drew the attention of the person behind the door. Hearing the inconsistent screaming, they immediately teleported before Dust smashed the door open with his feet.

Not noticing his surroundings, Dust immediately got the badges from the bathroom and wrapped them around Ink's hand. Just as the tension slowly cooled down, that was when they soon realised the room they were in. It was similar to the other rooms except this room felt as if.....it was used...

They glanced at the bed to realise that there was something on there. There were clothes. Dust and Ink walked up to the bed to be hit with a sudden realisation.

They were PJ's clothes. And he wasn't in the room